No More Naked Pillars, LOL!

eugenia

Finally got around to using the sleeves that I got on the classies here. They are open at the top and bottom so you can smell the candles.

I used to display them naked at shows, and bag as they sold. Web orders I always bagged, with a ribbon. The raffia is a PITA, breaks a lot. I may try the wraphia faux raffia ribbon. The hang tags are made from business card stock, trimmed. Input is appreciated.

e

HangTags.jpg

There is a faux organic raffia ribbon I saw somewhere for $3.50ish for 100yds. About 50 or so different colors. Google (my bad, don't want to outside advertise)... ummm... try your favorite search engine with the keyword faux raffia. I think it was one of the top links.

There is a faux organic raffia ribbon I saw somewhere for $3.50ish for 100yds. About 50 or so different colors. Google (my bad, don't want to outside advertise)... ummm... try your favorite search engine with the keyword faux raffia. I think it was one of the top links.

Never a problem here to post a link.

For those who asked, these are from

http://allwhitecandles.easystorecreator.com/ I used the ones for 3x6 and trimmed for my 3x4.5.

e

They look very nice! :)

I don't know if it's because I'm looking at it on the screen or not, but it's hard to tell what the writing is on the tags with the dark picture behind it, except fot the scent, it shows good.

They have the plastic raffia at Nashville wraps. I just got some in white.

I really wanted to try those sleeves after hearing about them in a co-op that I missed. I wish that site had smaller packs to try :undecided

They look really professional - I would also like to try the sleeves in a much smaller quantity than a thousand. Does anyone know who carries smaller quantities for smaller prices?

It would be nice if someone would do a co-op. I'd like to try the little votive wraps too.