Rum? Other booze scents?

Darbla

AGE used to have straight Rum FO. I would buy it faithfully. I ran out and they don't carry it anymore! Soooooo, the only thing I've found so far is Rum Nut Cake from Bramble Berry.

I ordered it, and while it does smell good, it smells more.... "Holiday-ish". So this one is going in the back of the cabinet until it's time to soap and make Christmas stock.

I haven't used those scents yet... was just making a suggestion of scents that I have seen in the market similar to alcoholic drinks.

I am also interested?

Which soy wax are you using with these scents??

Mojhito from JS is a great summer time scent.

Bourbon de Vanille (think that's it) from Southern Soaper

Lime Margarita (saw that at Southern Soaper)

along with Gluhwein (at Southern Soaper)

(and she's got like a Red Wine (makes me think of that UB40 song lol)

Let's see ... more boozy scents:

THere is a Kahluha & Cream out there ... and was that possibly at Oregon Trail?

Irish Cream (BCN has one ... but I couldn't compare it to anything. Heck I can't stand to smell it lol)

Other places have the Sex On the Beach FO (could be mixed with others to make other scents)

Fuzzy Navel ... I would suggest neither of them from BCN unless you're going to use them quickly. They tend to evaporate unless you put in another bottle.

Let's see there's a Sangria compote of some such at Tennessee ... (really a pretty yummy scent).

If I think of others ... I'll post.

Oh and the Gentleman's Bay Rum (can be a good mixer too). Only place that has a good version of it is The Scent Works. Maybe it's elsewhere, but it outshines BCN's version like 100:1.

Oh and go look at ICS. I think they have cocktail/drink section. I know FOH has one too ... there's a cosmopolitan tini there and some other tinis.

You guys mentioning Irish cream made me think of something: I just finished a carton of ice cream called 'Mocha Mudslide' that said it was flavored with Irish cream, coffee, chocolate, cookies, and probably another couple goodies. That might make a great candle!

Some butter rums just remind me of the butter rum lifesavers ... and now I miss those lol!

Wait... they don't make these any more?? I remember stopping at Stuckey's and getting those butter rum sticks. My gramma liked black licorice. Those were the absolute best!

Some butter rums just remind me of the butter rum lifesavers ... and now I miss those lol!

OMG do they not make them anymore??? I used to love those things when I was little! They stopped making them? :(

I'll be mad because I actually forgot about them for years and now I want some! LOL

OMG do they not make them anymore??? I used to love those things when I was little! They stopped making them? :(

I'll be mad because I actually forgot about them for years and now I want some! LOL

I think they sell the rolls of butter rum lifesavers at www.oldtimecandy.com. Every once in awhile I want the Bun Maple candy bars.....and they have those too!

Flickers also has a great Bay Rum. I mix it with black or green irish tweed for a springtime manly scent. I also mix it with coconut in the summertime and give it a pirate name.

Don't forget champagne and cabernet. Darn-- forgot who had those. You could mix chocolate with the champagne or even strawberry with it for Valentines day or New Years.

I mix everything and anything with Champagne (which I got at Gen Wax) to make my "drink" candles. Especially Martini candles (pineapple, cherry, peach, strawberry, etc) then just name them same as the drinks. You can make just about anything with it...but you do have to mix your own this way.