Individual votives

As far as Laser printers go, I just have a cheap Brother black only and it is wonderful. The ink last forever and cost wise the laser is much less to run. My drawer broke after over a year of use so I just bought another and put that drawer in the old one. Now I have spare parts, toner and drum for $150. the drawer was more than that. Next time I'll get a color cause they are so nice. My friend has one and labels look so good in color, so professional looking.

I think they are adorable and very upscale looking.

I have used the gloss white votive boxes and didn't have any trouble with fragrance 'seeping' into the box even after a year or more. Not sure if its the same with the kraft. But the white gloss works fine for that. Just an FYI.

Great boxes. Have you tried the crayola cutter. I bought one for my kids for christmas and when we finally went to try it out the other day...didn't have fresh batteries. Anyway, the tool makes teeny tiny holes so that you are cutting where scissors can't. You could make your own design and then just trace around. I haven't actually tried to use it yet so I can only go by what I've seen advertised. Also I have a HP Officejet Pro L7580. The sales guy at Staples said HP is getting away from laser jet as these inkjet are just as fast and I really haven't noticed my ink getting sucked up too fast.

• 10 months later...