Who is your favorite FO supplier?

candlemaker74

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm.... I'd have to say Backwoods, then Candlescience. I haven't found any that I didn't like from Backwoods and that didnt throw GREAT in 100% soy.

I don't know about candles but her oils are great in cp soap. I think I need to make some tarts with BW oils now.

I don't know about candles but her oils are great in cp soap. I think I need to make some tarts with BW oils now.

Ive had great luck with all of them in soy. Then Ive soaped Pink chocolate, honey gingerbread, bay leaf & black pepper......I cant think right now LOL Im in the process of testing her new oils, I couldnt resist LOL I ordered all 9. They all smell GREAT OOB, and have a GREAT cold throw.

Ive had great luck with all of them in soy. Then Ive soaped Pink chocolate, honey gingerbread, bay leaf & black pepper......I cant think right now LOL Im in the process of testing her new oils, I couldnt resist LOL I ordered all 9. They all smell GREAT OOB, and have a GREAT cold throw.

I made Blue Sugar tarts today and w/out a cure the scent throw is amazing.

You know what I find odd, she gets mad when someone mentions another supplier on her board but she comes here and advertises her sales.:o

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...funnystyle indeed. that is just as bad as a supplier banning you from a board cause you say something about their oils not working for you.

You know what I find odd, she gets mad when someone mentions another supplier on her board but she comes here and advertises her sales.:o

OOOhhhh ... You are in trouble now!!! She will be eye_anim.gifeye_anim.gif all of you!!!

And... You all have probably been put on her bad girls llist!! deal.gif

You naughty girls!!!! LMFAO!!!! clap.gif

Most supplier forums are that way. It is, after all, a forum to discuss BC products. This forum used to be for Peak's products only. I don't blame any supplier for not wanting to spend the money for bandwidth to have people discuss products from other suppliers.

This forum is now open for ads from other suppliers. I certainly don't fault her for taking advantage of that.

That said, I haven't bought from her in years. If I ever buy from BC again, it will be only for BnL.

I've never had a problem with BCN customer service. I just got two orders from them, BNL FO's and the vanilla stabilizer, which I have yet to try. They have the best wick stick-em's around. I had to re-order one of the FO's I'd just gotten (used it all), and the 2nd order had a big "REPEAT" stamp on it, so they are clearly paying attention.

The site is a nightmare to navigate unless you know that you have to go to the the shopping cart first; it's been that way for years.