My Perfect new workshop

Casey

Your space looks perfect! I like all the table top space you have to work with. My question to you....will it stay that neat?? If it were me...I'd sling wax all over and spill dye everywhere and forget about keeping it straight. I like to say I am not messy...just creative...Have fun with your new space!

YAY!!! I am so happy for you!:cheesy2: We are looking at a place tomorow..so maybe I will get t have one too! i have a small space but it is just for the spring and summer..then I haul stuff home for fall and winter.We have a soft ice cream store..seasonal here.

Have fun!!! Kimmeroo

Since I used to do it all in our old and itty-bitty kitched with only four feet of counter space-I have habits of staying pretty organized and relatively neat, when it comes to crafting my wares. But, I did just clean it to add those fab oilcloth coverings. I reserve the right to totally trash it. Also, I am very low on supplies, just started to replenish to begin production for the spring fairs and such. Plus-and if you weren't all that green eyed before-I have a storage room off the garage for the booth set up, extra wax, glass and finished product. And it is a dream come true-believe me, I know how lucky I am!

That is fabulous - it looks like a canvas just waiting for the artist to create a masterpiece. It is so very spic and span too. Like Jooniper, I like to say that my mess is creativity in the making, but if I'm honest, I could be a bit tidier as I do love a neat workspace. Have fun in YOUR new space.

Guest Candelishis

Awesome!! You're so lucky!! LOL. I love the overhead shelves - my shelves are a 6 ft tall huge bookcase that is over to the side, so I always have to walk around my big pouring table to get to my fo/dyes, etc. Very nice setup. I only hope I have one like it someday!