New website-Comments- REMOVE

Trejen

I like it, but what was wrong with the previous one? I liked that.

From your home page, where you have your featured products, I clicked on "see details" under Round Pillar Candle. You have sizes/prices in your dropdown, but then (+$2.00), or another figure. What is this? I went & clicked under your categories, then under pillars, and once you get there that extra amount isn't there. I thought that was confusing.

Overall, nice job - very professional looking.

Thanks for the feedback. Will work on some of the suggestions tomorrow.

As for the other website....I was going for a more storefront type site versus maybe a home type business site, if that makes any sense. I think this one accomplishes that very well.

I didn't get through the whole site, but what I did look at seemed good. One thing I noticed was no weight on room spray or body butters. I'm one of those who want to know what size I'm buying. If it's there, I didn't see it and apologize.

I like it, but what was wrong with the previous one? I liked that.

From your home page, where you have your featured products, I clicked on "see details" under Round Pillar Candle. You have sizes/prices in your dropdown, but then (+$2.00), or another figure. What is this? I went & clicked under your categories, then under pillars, and once you get there that extra amount isn't there. I thought that was confusing.

Overall, nice job - very professional looking.

Its there, under the pillars category go to round pillars. If you elct the size it changes the price. The extra +0.00 is what is added to the base price for the size you select.

I like it, but was curious, how does one pick a fragrance for say the shower gel? I only see where you pick quantity. :confused:

I also agree with whoever said that the font was pretty small in some spots.

I like the color scheme you've used, it's bright and cheery and I like your labels. :D

Edited to add: I'm also having a problem when hitting the back button while on your site, it doesn't go back it just keeps bringing up the same page??? Not sure if this is on your end or mine??

Like it. I'd add the ingredients for all your bath and body items - the FDA is making rumblings on adding websites in the items of where ingredients are required, so I'd get that out of the way now. Plus, a lot of people who know b&b won't buy without an ingredient list. Your regulars & people who know you might not care, but it will cut down on stranger orders maybe.

Like the heading of the pages, very nice. Pictures are kind of small for the product listing pages - i don't like to have to do an extra click to get to a picture that has some detail to it. Maybe increase the size of those thumbnails a little bit?