no self control

So I had to place a Peaks and NG order today and I added 28 FO samples between the two. :shocked2:

There were too many that looked really yummy (and I searched threads for those that seemed to be favorites) Apparently I have absolutely no self control. :laugh2:

I have less self control! I placed TWO Peak orders already this year. The first one had two 10 pack samplers, and 9 four ounce FOs, the second order had one 10 pack sampler and 5 four ounce FOs.

Since finding this forum my ordering has increased 10X. I wonder if there is a connection...

I've been at this for over 10 years now and I'm here to tell ya it definitely is a sickness. There should definitely be a

"Fragrance Oil Anonymous" for all of us:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Sassy, I'm waiting for my new oils from Bert's too:yay: :yay:

At least I'm not the only one! The real problem will be when I LOVE the samples that come in and decide I need big bottles! :laugh2:

Nope that will be when you convince yourself not to buy samples but AT LEAST 4 oz bottles because of the WHAT IF'S. The only time I really buy samples now is the $.99 sales but other than that when I would buy 1 oz Id get mad that I didnt buy more, WHAT IF they go out of stock, WHAT IF I want to make more then a tester, WHAT IF I want to make some soap with it......WHAT IF I put this in a cream........OHHHHHH the WHAT IF's LOL :laugh2:

At least I'm not the only one! The real problem will be when I LOVE the samples that come in and decide I need big bottles! :laugh2:

And you just KNOW that is going to happen!!! I've reached that stage already, its insane but I would rather order a 16oz bottle, from the States, of an f/o that I don't know for sure that I am going to like, than buy a little bottle and pay the shipping again if I really do like it :laugh2: I've only ever chosen one that I don't really like OOB, but I haven't put that in wax yet, I may change my mind. Has anyone tried Cranberry Yuzu????

Anjie,x.

LOL, I did the same thing. I was going to use up some wax that isn't my favorite and FO's that I have had and now I went and ordered MORE last week!

I did a big cleaning out about a year ago and sold some wicks and FO's that I wasn't using, now very slowly my shelves are starting to get overflowing again

:yay:

If you bought cocaine like I buy fragrance oil then you would be called an addict! My name is Anjie and I am a fragrance oil addict :grin2: AND I don't have any intention of giving it up :P

Anjie,x.

You said it!

I did my FO inventory this past weekend and all I can say is......th_4_18_71.gif... and more on the way!

How about this: I still have about 50 1 & 2oz testers lined up & am trying to make myself do nothing but get those damn things poured into wax. I've gone through a 63lb box of wax doing little more than pouring up testers! This only leads to the real problem of actually buying all the fo's that test out well!! Thankfully, my husband *thinks* I make the best candles in the world & doesn't seems to mind that we've lost 1/2 of a very large kitchen & a whole bedroom!! Plus, I can't walk through any store without trying to figure out how to use 'regular' items as a 'candle' item! I'm so broke -- I'll be trying to make candles while I'm living in a van down by the river. (SNL viewers will appreciate that visual)

Susan.

You mean this impulse spending doesn't stop even after you been into it for awhile?:shocked2: I am so headed for divorce court...

:tiptoe:

No. That it doesn't. Typically you start buying in bigger sizes with the intent to do something with it and then you forget what. lol.