ooohhh nnooo

:shocked2: Well..... i think i may have been caught. I have sent out 2 seperate money orders because i bought off the classifieds this week which my husband knows about which is fine but i also have a BIG cod order that he doesn't know about coming on tuesday:shocked2: He told me he might take a vacation day on tuesday *faint* . He normally doesn't mind because he is aware of the budget and we do have extra money here and there to get what i need besides he knows there are scents i need DESPERATELY or i just wont make it on earth another day ( right everyone *wink*)but of all days he wants to take off ....he takes off on the day im trying to be slippery lol.

wish me luck!

LOL, you need to start taking care of the bills and buying way more stuff. I have so much stuff coming in all the time my DH doesn't know if he's coming or going. Every once in a while he just turns to me and asks do we have the money to pay for it? I just tell him not to worry about it and I think he prefers it that way.

Confuse the heck out of the man so he doesn't care.

Karen B

HURRY.....run to Victoria's Secret and buy a sexy nightie...then to Spencers for sex toys...when the package arrives, tell him you need to unpack it "alone" - then SURPRISE HIM!!!! Put the real "GOOD" stuff in the closet...:tiptoe:

I know, I know...it's pretty extreme...but this calls for EXTREME MEASURES!!!! LOL

Good Luck!

Wow, this will make you laugh...

So I am a pilot in the United States Air Force, my husband AKA "Mr Momz" has a website and pours tarts.

I work all day and am in charge of the ordering of the products for our store and website (just cause I know your like, what do they sell, mrmomzgeneralstore.com).

See if you get your hubby to make the candles you have it made!! Instead we finally had the UPS driver ask what it was we were doing with all the deliveries. I think his back hurts.. :yay:

HURRY.....run to Victoria's Secret and buy a sexy nightie...then to Spencers for sex toys...when the package arrives, tell him you need to unpack it "alone" - then SURPRISE HIM!!!! Put the real "GOOD" stuff in the closet...:tiptoe:

I know, I know...it's pretty extreme...but this calls for EXTREME MEASURES!!!! LOL

Good Luck!

BRILLANT!!!!!

LOL Guys for your own stories and tips and ideas. maybe he'll go for wensday instead of tuesday. But the "MOM" thing anabanana could work:yes: that may be plan B.

I can just hear it now "DIDN'T YOU ORDER ENOUGH OILS THIS WEEK":waiting: lol

goodnight everyone

Good Luck!

Dang I wish I would have thought of this before last week when hubby came home sick on wednesday and didn't go back to work for the rest of the week and ALL my supplies (for my upcoming open house) decided to start trickling in Wed.-Sat.

He kept giving me this "look" everytime the doorbell rang and when I'd arrive from the mailbox holding yet another box.

Now..... If I would have come to bed with something "new" he'd probably never give me evil looks again only excited ones-I'd probably be given a cc with a ridiculously high limit even!! :D LOL

Doesn't do me much good this time, but you can bet your booty I'll be putting this plan into action before the next big spend! ;)

haha... That's hilarious. I always try to coordinate deliveries with DH being at work! I have no clue what I would do in your situation tho there's been some great advice listed....

Buy a nightie, hit up Spencers, 'lube up', buy his favorite alcoholic beverage and get him liquored up, put a "do not disturb" sign OVER the doorbell so the ups guy will just leave the package quietly, and well.... the rest is for you to decide.... :laugh2: maybe he won't notice the huge box sitting out front after you WOW him. :shocked2:

Guest Candelishis

I leave work every day around 11:30 to go pick up lunch for myself and a friend....the mail/UPS gets to our house by 11:00 at the latest, and hubby comes home for lunch at noon...lol...I'm lucky I live 3 blocks away from the office and I kept volunteering to go pick up lunch, and now I'm the designated person to go get it...nobody has wised up to me yet...lol...

lol to these posts. I was just trying to figure out the amount of oils and supplies coming this week if ALL my packages were to come this week. Well i know i have 69 oils :drool: coming and shoogie sold me molds,ect. :yay:

HHmm i think i need help because im so excited over the fact of all my goodies will possibly be coming this week or next, I should become the madam of the fo ho's lol, but tomorrows doomsday my ups guy comes to my house when he feels like it:rolleyes2 anywhere between 130 pm till 4pm i get my deliveries.

I think i got it...... he does know about the purchases i made on the classifieds sooooooooo i'll just tell him its one of there packages that arrived earlier then expected. yea thats what i'll do (there should be a *pat yourself on the back* smiley icon) :rockon:

I got 2 ideas. First, tell him it is a Christmas present for him, and he can't see it. When he sees CANDLE COMPANY on the side. Just tell him they sell other things.:tiptoe: Next if it is UPS, you can call or go down and tell them to keep it at the dock, or in will call. Tell them you will pick it up next day. I do it all the time. OR..........................I know a third thing......... . Let him see what you are really doing, so he will know about your true addiction and get you some help.:P:yay::laugh2:

LOL It happened to me today! Of all the days hubby decides to work at home, I have not 1 but 3 deliveries!! Its called Sods Law :P Fortunately I am a master of distraction and he soon forgets he even asked me 'what have you ordered now?' so I never asnwer him and he never knows :rolleyes2

Anjie,x.

Good Luck!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That depends on how much it costs! If it's more than you probably should have spent - you're looking at heading off to the leather store! :P

oh I divorced my husband - so much easier in the long run!

LOL at all of them...but this one! ROFLMFAO!!

My stupid UPS guy likes my DH and tells him days later about the 3 boxes he delivered! Now my mailman on the other hand...we've got secrets.

I always tell him that I buy it with the products I sold on ebay or the classies...he always sees me going to po to drop off boxes so he doesn't know the difference!

Guest Candelishis
But but but i've ONLY BEEN MARRIED A YEAR!!! lol

Anjie,x.

Ha...Same here!!! You just have to train him...LMAO :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: I made sure I had 3 years to do that before I married him...