ooohhh nnooo

All of these stories are so funny...I start breakin into a cold sweat when I know a package is being delivered and hubby decided to take a vacation day or he get's home early LOL. He would have a heart attack if he really knew how much money I spend. I even have my 14 yr old son trained to put the packages down in my candle room if there is one sitting by the door when he gets home from school so my husband doesn't see it LOL.

Sandy~WI

Guest Candelishis
I always tell him that I buy it with the products I sold on ebay or the classies...he always sees me going to po to drop off boxes so he doesn't know the difference!

That also works well...I have been losing weight, and selling off my clothes on ebay as they get too big, and I always say "oh I got that with the money I made from that pair of jeans" or something...he doesn't have to know I only made 3 bucks off the jeans, but the package I got in the mail cost me 50..LMAO...it's such a relief to know I'm not the only evil liar!!! LOL...:laugh2: