check this out in ebay

roxi4112000

50-10K that's a broad range of supplies. And most are little bits of stuff here and there. I took inventory a few months ago. And we have 8,000 ft of storage(pretty full) and only had 100k. My guess just by looking at the pics, its probably more like 5K.

I'd like to see how much it really does go for! Proabably would be a good deal for 1K.

OK, I just looked real quick did I miss where it said that the bid is only a down payment or something :o It looked to me like the bid what at $3 something and I didn't see a reserve...maybe I just need more coffee.

Yesterday it was 99 cents I think, so dont feel bad, I dont get it either and I have had a big cup of coffee lol

It might be a good deal if you can it real cheap and be able to pick it up. Boxes are deceiving. It looks like more dried floral arrangements than anything else. Last year I was at a ladies home that was selling her inventory that was in her storage shed and her home and was filled with candle supplies. I bought quite a bit and was able to get a pickup full for less than $100.00 dollars and that included brand new molds, soy and beeswax containers, wicks, and potpourri. I didn't buy any FO's. She was moving across country and didn't want to pay for a moving van. Very good deal for me and another candlemaker that was going through her stuff. What a high that was....

It might be a good deal if you can it real cheap and be able to pick it up. Boxes are deceiving. It looks like more dried floral arrangements than anything else. Last year I was at a ladies home that was selling her inventory that was in her storage shed and her home and was filled with candle supplies. I bought quite a bit and was able to get a pickup full for less than $100.00 dollars and that included brand new molds, soy and beeswax containers, wicks, and potpourri. I didn't buy any FO's. She was moving across country and didn't want to pay for a moving van. Very good deal for me and another candlemaker that was going through her stuff. What a high that was....

I noticed on the ebay site about shipping if you are willing to pay it, wowsers was all I could think about shipping cost. She appeared to have several oils and molds, but you are right, there was a lot of floral type stuff or basket filling stuff as well.

Guest Candelishis

But just think....if you bought all that stuff and only needed 1/4 of it, you could sell the rest on a huge yard sale or on ebay, and make a ton of money. I hope she gets more than the $3.30 it's up to now...there's 2 days plus left. We'll have to keep an eye on it.

That's about 4.5 hrs upstate from me, and I notice that the bidding is at $100. Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do with all that and would definitely have to lease a very large storage unit.

Did you see the pics of her Fragrance Oils? She states all purchased with in the last 6 months. Bull Crap, those bottles look terrible. They look like they have all been sitting outside in the sorage bin through multiple winters and summers. I wouldnt purchase any of the FOs or waxes since they were improperly stored.

Need to show hubby that auction the next time he complains that there's too much candle stuff throughout the house! :D Bet he wouldn't complain after seeing that! Oh, who am I kidding, yes he would! But it would be fun to remind him of the lady on ebay selling all that stuff!

BTW, the UPS guy got here today before the hubby got home! Yippeeee, just put it with the rest of the stuff in the house, and he didn't even notice! I love it when things work out that way! :)

Shari

If she is SMART she will have someone bidding for her to up the amount to make some money. I wouldn't know what to do with it all either. My hubby would kill me if I got that stuff!

that would not be honest. against the eBay rules. Boo!:(

thats would be shill bidding( not allowed)...she must not care on what it goes for...she didn't put a reserve.

If she is SMART she will have someone bidding for her to up the amount to make some money. I wouldn't know what to do with it all either. My hubby would kill me if I got that stuff!

Need to show hubby that auction the next time he complains that there's too much candle stuff throughout the house! :D Bet he wouldn't complain after seeing that! Oh, who am I kidding, yes he would! But it would be fun to remind him of the lady on ebay selling all that stuff!

BTW, the UPS guy got here today before the hubby got home! Yippeeee, just put it with the rest of the stuff in the house, and he didn't even notice! I love it when things work out that way! :)

Shari

You are too funny sharig...hiding all that stuff..:laugh2:

Does that sound familar, ladies..is anyone else guilty.

How many times have you had a package coming and looked

out the window wishing the UPS truck would show up

before 5 o'clock

C'mon ladies,

I cannot be the only one! I got more pumpkin soufle today and wax and colors and wicks...oh I wish I had more. You know when I started all of this about 1 1/2 years ago, someone should have warned me I would become addicted.:D

And Gran,

The only problem I have about ups guy showing up before 5 is the fact that hubby works all kinds of crazy hours. Our military at it's best! Sometimes he's home at noon, other times he goes to work and doesn't come home for days...then there are the long "trips" that my family has become so accustomed to here lately. The only good things about those "trips".....I don't have to worry about the ups guy getting here before he gets home! Ha ha ha! Gives me a chuckle!

I just think I've been up way too long, and without enough sleep. Hopefully those nasty work people won't call me to work tomorrow. I've got some candles to make!!!! :drool:

Shari