You Won't Believe This!!!

I have lived on this board for the past few weeks because I want to learn. In my reading of the majority of posts, one of the MAJOR complaints or concerns of ALL of us, is shipping costs and how they are eating up our profits. WELL I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!! I just got off the phone with a company that is located 45 minutes from my home. The company is "The Natural Artisan" and they are located in Gonic, NH. The sell all natural products such as soy wax and the will very soon have most other supplies as well although their website doesn't reflect that yet.

The kicker here is this, ALMOST FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the country!!!!!! What I mean by that is according to the owner, who I just got off the phone with, stated that she would ship a case of wax ANYWHERE in the country for about $10.00 thats right TEN BUCKS!!!! Now she cationed that this figure was only a guess at this point but that she was sure she could do it for somewhere in that ball park figure. Her name is Laura. They re SUPER people and I am going to LOVE doing business with them!! Check them out...........A GREAT company, owned by a lady who always is there if you need to speak to a REAL person and high quality products. And NO I am not affiliated with them in anyway, other than being a new and very happy customer!!!

http://www.thenaturalartisan.com/

I have a theory, and that is, is they do in fact offer all of us this almost free shipping, it will certainly force other companies to follow suit or suffer.......

Oh well, just my opinion.

Unfortunately they probably won't be carrying a great variety of the dozens of waxes out there, so they really won't hurt many suppliers. I don't see how they could lose money on shipping either and at $10.00 a case, I don't know a carrier out there that is that cheap!! But I wish them luck!! :cool2:

I don't wish anything bad on anyone. But is only stands to reason that it will have an effect. As for the wax, they are dealers in soy wax and I didn't ask if they were going to expand on that, but my guess would be know. Still, it is great news for those of us that use soy exclusively and spend upward of 30.00 a case in shipping alone.

Oh absolutely it will be a deal for whoever buys their particular wax. But, I can't see them losing money shipping below what they are actually charged, that's just not good business. Maybe they have a secret new shipping carrier!! :D

Too bad a lot of us don't use soy or the type of soy they sell!

This just makes me hate people who get cheap shipping even more! LOL Just kidding, Envious though for sure!

Even to get my wax shipped from 2 hours away from me, it's over $18!!!!!! :(

You are welcome Stella. I am just so glad to have a supplier that I can drive to easily and pick-up my supplies. As I said, Their website doesn't reflect what their inventory will soon be. LAura told me that they had reached an aggreement with Ancor-Hocking and that they will be offering a HUGE selection of glass containers as well that will rival the Jar Store. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

I guess I need to explain a little further because I didn't really make myself clear in the original post.

I was talking with the owner about the shipping costs that companies were charging and that it was a serious issue as far as I was concerned and that I was sure others were having the same concern. Some of us were paying almost as much for shipping as we were for the wax itself. She said that she was pretty confident she could ship a case of wax anywhere in the country for 10.00. And I told her that if she did, she would probably have more business than she could handle. Anyway, she claimed it would be in that ballpark and that hopefully it would be coming soon. Guess we will just wait and see. But watch their site, because there will be a huge change in their inventory, and they will be having a much bigger variety.

As for the shipping, if she says she can do it.........I believe her.

WOW!!! I can't believe it! I just got back from the Natural Artisan about 2 hours ago. I just found out about her a few days ago. I got wax, some sample fragrances and some tins. I am so excited that I can just go get supplies as I need them. She is only 35 minutes from me. Don did you try any of the fragrances yet? I can't wait to try them.:D

Guest Candelishis

I just did a shipping quote to IL, and I got $35.01 for FedEx ground. I think I'll stick with my $56.50 per case, including overnight shipping from Gateway.

I just was quoted $32.71 for 1 case of C-3 to North Dakota. If she wants to eat over $20 bucks a case for shipping wax to people, and it indeed is the C-3, I can assure you she will be losing money. I've worked with a rep from Cargill, and suppliers do not make that kind of money on wax, but, hey, if she has a way to ship it to me for 10 bucks, I'm in.

Hi Icecold,

No, I haven't been over there yet. I plan to go later this week when I have the time and I CAN'T WAIT:D

I wish now that I hadn't even mentioned the shipping until it was in place.

As I said in an earlier post "THE SITE DOES NOT REFLECT ANY CHANGES YET"

If she can do it, GREAT.........if not I'll bet it will be cheaper than most, if not all. We will see.

To the others in the Rochester, NH area (including me) I'm walking:tiptoe: , well drivin...............YIPPEEEEEE