It's Fall At Last!

eugenia

These are for an order, in fall colors, Chestnuts & Brown Sugar. 4045H, 2 TBS stearic pp of wax.

Beautiful, love the looks of your candles. When you make candles like that with all the different colors do you have a bunch of pots of wax? Man that looks like a whole lot of steps. And with each section so shallow it must be quick drying. Then you'll have all these pot of different colors, keeping them hot. Good job.

Beautiful, love the looks of your candles. When you make candles like that with all the different colors do you have a bunch of pots of wax? Man that looks like a whole lot of steps. And with each section so shallow it must be quick drying. Then you'll have all these pot of different colors, keeping them hot. Good job.

No Sharon, I use 2 pots. I pour the melted wax into a 4 pounder that I add the fragrance to and keep warm. I then pour some off into a 1 pound pot and color. I continue to use this single pot throughout. Each layer takes about 10 minutes to set up before I pour the next.

e