free samples

I know I have seen a post about this but search is not coming up with what I want...

What suppliers give away free samples and who does not...and do you know the $ amount you have to spend...

I thought CS did but the last 2 orders I have done have not came with any..

WSP~~ does not at all

Every order from peaks came with a free sample except when I ordered the 4 oz bottle alone. but two times in a row i got the same fo.

My orders from candlescience didnt come with free samples.

You have to enter what sample you want in the comment section when you place your order with candlescience.

Just By Nature (JBN) and Wellington have a freebie program... You have to really read the websites though - on some you have to do one thing and on another, something else has to be done... In any case, if you don't ask, they usually don't give ya one, so be sure to read the instructions! ;)

*...will jump through hoops for freebies...*

Just By Nature (JBN) and Wellington have a freebie program... You have to really read the websites though - on some you have to do one thing and on another, something else has to be done... In any case, if you don't ask, they usually don't give ya one, so be sure to read the instructions! ;)

*...will jump through hoops for freebies...*

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: is there a freebie anonymous group?????

Peaks, Bramble Berry, GL give freebies. Didn't know BB gave freebies till I was throwing a box in the trash and something fell out......it was FO. :shocked2: so now I go thru the peanuts several times before I can actually toss a box.

I've gotten free samples (vials) from Scent-Works, even on a very small order, and also from Brambleberry (1/2 oz.), and Soap Silly-(dram). It's always nice to get the freebies; samples are not cheap anymore, especially with increased postage costs.

Save on Scents gives free samples for a minimum order of $75 in FO. I think it's 5 samples for $75 - $149 and 10 for $150 and up. I like them because their shipping is fast (they're in NJ) and cheap. Some of their scents don't throw well for me, but most do. I'm sorta branching out to find even better scents for the holidays, but they have several that are rather good that I would buy if I had the money!

I stood looking at my huge shelf full of bottles of FO last night and I probably have over $1000 worth of FO sitting there:shocked2:! Crazy, eh? Anyone else have this much?