Christmas Tree pillar

SteveinPA

I got this idea the other evening and decided to try it. Made with left over 1343 and tilting the mold. It's unscented, but if I would have had some Spruce Christmas Tree FO, I would have used it. Too bad there's a glare from the flash-had to use it since it's been gloomy here lately. No matter what I tried, it showed up. The glare hides the tree trunk a little.

post-91-139458382451_thumb.jpg

Love it, Love it, Love it. Did I say i love it? Don't know how you are doing the green tree but love the flowing effect you are getting.

Didn't want to end up with a plain green triangle, so I poured a little wax in, tipped it a few times, and repeated until it was full.

Thanks everybody. I didn't know of it would work, so I tried. Probably won't be able to duplicate it. I might try again once the Christmas Tree FO gets here.

I got this idea the other evening and decided to try it. Made with left over 1343 and tilting the mold. It's unscented, but if I would have had some Spruce Christmas Tree FO, I would have used it. Too bad there's a glare from the flash-had to use it since it's been gloomy here lately. No matter what I tried, it showed up. The glare hides the tree trunk a little.

That kicks butt steve!