New candle label

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right too professional is not a good way to state what i mean. I mean that her labels are very professional and nice but i would espect to see them on luxury candle jars. There is even an luxury candle swap going on now.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55196

"Think luxury, upscale. Tumblers, fancy frosted glass, status jars, high end pillar candles. These are not the only containers preferred. Use your imagination. If you have any questions, please ask within this thread.

Plus unique, complex scents. Please, no Apple Pie or Home Sweet Home.

You can mix your own custom scent if you prefer.

The following are not considered luxury containers:

Jelly Jars

Mason Jars

Hex Jars

Round Apothecary Jars

Tin's

Cracker Jars

Dodecagon Jars"

Which by the way means my apothecary jars are not luxury candles either.

It is suppose to be a complement...and my opinion. Isn't that why it was posted in the first place....for everyones opinion?

That's a first, too professional. Guess crappy jelly and mason jars are not "Upscale" enough for you.

I think they are beautiful labels, wonderful job.

As a matter of fact I am getting new labels designed for my jars which include jelly jars along with madison's using crystal clear labels. Guess I will be way too professional also~

Very nice! I use those same jars and I think your label really dresses them up! Guess what! Everyone loves Apple Pie and others without being so fancy! I have very wealthy customers who would rather pay for a great candle, with a super throw, and not care what the candle is in.

Great Job!

thank you ladies for all your feedback.

as far as my container of choice goes...it's my style...simple...so that's what i went with...i think the label adds a splash of upscale-ness to comliment the simplicity of the jar...i too have very wealthy people who love my candles...even when i was using my previous, less than upscale label.

kimmeroo...i also have a 4oz travel candle...so, just those two. i just wanted to offer a nice simple, classy looking candle to go with the rest of my b & b line and don't really intend to make candles my main focus.

thanks, again, for all your kind words.:embarasse

carrie

www.daisygirlbath.com

Really great work on your new labels. I agree with everyone else, they are professional, clean and have a modern feel.

I love your company name too. Your candles look so creamy.

I like them on the jars you have, but I could also see them on an elegant tumbler too. Looks like they will be very versatile for you.

Will you miss the hang tag style?

Are you using standard white labels? (Like Avery)

You are right too professional is not a good way to state what i mean. I mean that her labels are very professional and nice but i would espect to see them on luxury candle jars. There is even an luxury candle swap going on now.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55196

"Think luxury, upscale. Tumblers, fancy frosted glass, status jars, high end pillar candles. These are not the only containers preferred. Use your imagination. If you have any questions, please ask within this thread.

Plus unique, complex scents. Please, no Apple Pie or Home Sweet Home.

You can mix your own custom scent if you prefer.

The following are not considered luxury containers:

Jelly Jars

Mason Jars

Hex Jars

Round Apothecary Jars

Tin's

Cracker Jars

Dodecagon Jars"

Which by the way means my apothecary jars are not luxury candles either.

It is suppose to be a complement...and my opinion. Isn't that why it was posted in the first place....for everyones opinion?

What a crock. A tin can't be upscale? I see the real big guys using tins and apothecary jars, guess you set yourself above them, LMAO. Some of the famous right here on CT even use all of the above stated . Talk about snotty.

thanks, ladies!

Jeana asked....

Will you miss the hang tag style?

Are you using standard white labels? (Like Avery)

NO!! i will not miss the hangtag...that's one of the reasons i wasn't always thrilled about making candles, b/c of the labeling...now it is much quicker. i actually use the same labels for these as i do all my products...vinyl waterproof. the printing is just so much crisper than printing on a paper label.

• 2 weeks later...