New candle label

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
thank you! yes, i designed it myself....as with all my labels...i can spend (waste) looootttsss of time fidling around with a label design....but it's kinda fun.

What software did you use to print/create them? I know there's lots of places out there to get professonal custom lables printed, however, I'm a do-it-yourselfer. I'm mainly that type because I like to just make stuff myself and have the feeling of "I made it myself."

• 3 weeks later...

Those look AWESOME!!!! I also make my own labels. I was using white waterproof on my candles, but I am in the process of changing over to kraft with primitive graphics on them. I am also changing the sizes. I am adding primitive home decor to my products. I like to have more than just candles when I go to a show and setup. I know what you mean about all the time you spend designing the label. I have print shop labels and it is not compatible with all of the labels I am wanting to use from www.labelsbythesheet.com so it has been a headache for me. I definately will check out the program you use, might be better. I have had this one for 3 years, so maybe I need a change.

Your candle shown looks like one you would see in an upscale shop. I like the modern look and I also like the simpleness of it. It's not too busy, just right. I use the 8oz plain sided jelly jars and they are my best seller. Also, have a 16oz footed jar (new one testing, don't know the sales status on it yet) and I have a 26oz apothecary with a black handled lid. I agree with the ones buying for the scent not the jar. That seems to be what matters to my customers most.

Thanks for sharing with us.

thank you, again, for all your kind words...

the more i use these new labels, the more i love them and the ease of them over the hang tags...

southernscents....so are you trying to print on precut labels? if so, have you ever considered just printing on a full sheet and cutting them? it has saved me so many headaches, plus i can make any sized/shape label i need no matter what my container may be...i am not limited to only what i can buy as a precut label and i know my label will fit the container as i made it just for the container...kwim? good luck in your change over of labels and home decor.