** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Still busy or is the summer heat slowing you down? I always seem to slow down in the summer, just when I need to get moving.

Mostly labeling this weekend, and the lip balms I didn't finish last weekend. Market Saturday, and then Sunday is bath tea, face serum and cleanser, maybe I'll throw together some bubble bath in a bag, wrapping soap logs... First true fair of the year next weekend - 2 days on the Rogue River, so I want to make sure I'm ready now.

What's up with you guys? Trying out any new scents? Anyone starting their fall scents?

Things are slow here. So I've been playing with B&B, I successfully ruined my first batch of bath bombs yesterday...lol I am really loving Bunny's Bath Melt recipe, it's fun and easy! I tried a sugar/salt scrub but didnt like it...Will be trying different recipes for that one.

I do plan on reorganizing my workshop this weekend...I let my MIL borrow a table and everything is a mess now...lol

Have a great weekend all!

kim

I love my UPS man - he should be delivering some winter/holiday fragrances in the next few days. But I'll have to resist the urge to start testing since I'm also supposed to be getting ready for a garage sale (meaning I'll have more shelf space to store candle supplies :grin2: )

Waiting for UPS delivery myself. He'll be bringing some new additions to my already overcrowded fo shelves :embarasse . A special order batch of Frosted Pink Cupcake soap to knock out. OMH lotion to make and possibly another batch of shea butter/emu oil. Other than that, I've got orders to pack for shipping and a few more samples to pour up. BCS's Holiday Wassail is looking to be one of my new holiday scents :drool: . Loving this OOB.

Rena

Just getting ready for my three day festival next weekend!

Still pouring candles and clamshells. Half a dozen scents to go and I should be done.

Then I have a nother 3 day festival the weekend after next:shocked2:

I have to wash down my EZ up tent and get it ready to go. Put air in the dolly tires.

Setup is Thursday night. I'll set up the tent and tables and bring the candles in the morning! The food should be great for many however I don't eat Italian food so I will have to bring my meals from home! But the lunch crowd should be excellent on Friday!

Hope to do very well!

Fire

Guest Candelishis

I am incapacitated for the weekend (at least). I have scarlet fever! Can ya believe it?!?! My mom had it 53 years ago and almost died from it, so she is insanely worried about me. I have just been hanging out on the couch with my antibiotics, tylenol, ibuprofen, and benadryl for the itching. Doing lots of sleeping thanks to the benadryl. Hopefully I can go back to work Monday, since I missed half of Thursday and all of today! But so far it's not lookin good.

Nothing this weekend. I spent the entire last weekend cooking candles. Then the entire week doing inventory, labeling, cleaning, heat gun smoothing, and decorating jars. This weekend I'm going to rest and test candles! :grin2:

Just testing out a new mould 3 x 9 1/2" turquoise, nag champa at the mo.

Got some 5055 and micro hard made up ready for some orbs, although they will be tiny ones, unless I find some appropriately sizes metal buckets this weekend, driving me nuts that is. Too big and I haven't enough wax, too small and they are tiny orbs.

Got a forever pillar to decorate with pressed flowers, and need to get some business paperwork in order.

Bit of work on website to do too.

You know what though, I feel really inspired to do it all this weekend :) Think its because that darn rain has finally stopped.

Okay, okay I know I just tempted fate ;)

Pillars....black cherry, blackberry, oakmoss, kitma, cinnamon, Magic of India, kumquat, green apple, rose/patch, rose/amber.

Gotta make some Indian Sandalwood body butter, oakmoss lotion bars and burberry M&P too.......I may need a respirator before this weekend is over.