Playing/testing (Pix heavy)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for such nice comments! Anyone want to finish making Amish Harvest for me and wick testing the Amber lol!

I won't tell all of my secrets, yes, Georgia, you're right lol, but I'll share some and then it's up to them to go play.

We'll see what AB comes up with.

Darn you Julie.....now I have to be creative and "copy" you. They are all soooooooooooooo pretty and unusual. Hard to pick a fav but I do love the Moonlight Sonata. It is a very sexy looking candle. Donita

We'll see what AB comes up with.

Haven't managed to pour anything yet :cry2: I put my back out yesterday and can't bend over or stand for too long. Been in bed most of today on painkillers because thats the only place I feel comfortable. Doctors on Monday I suppose :mad: And its my first wedding anniversary tomorrow :yay:

Anjie,x.

Oh my!

I started with candles and switched to b&b but from those I feel challenged to return to candles!

I love the cowboy. How it looks like barbed wire. Really captured that image for me!

And, dang that amber's wicked wicking issue. That is just one beautiful candle. How did you do that!

And, there was another one I wanted to comment on...but I can't figure out how to go back w/out c and pasting this. Needless to say, I am so in admiration!:highfive:

Ok, I went back to look again. I wanted to say the Sugar Cookie was such an elegant take on a traditional country theme. It really elevated the scent from checkered table cloth to subdued sophistication. There. Said what I was feeling.