** What's in your pot this week/end? **

A week full of 90F days, now 70F and cloudy for the weekend. Good market temperature though :)

After market, will start working on the wedding order I got a couple of weeks ago. Rose soap, swirled black/pink, and black/green. Hopefully I'll get the swirls right and can quit worrying about it.

I also got my mineral makeup kit, so will be playing developing something new :)

What's cooking for your weekend?

Pass some of that cloudy weather and those 70's this way, please :wink2: . I'm so tired of the 90's and summer hasn't even started good yet.

Will be delivering most of the day, Saturday. I'm hoping to spend Sunday working on a few new herbal soap blends. Wish me luck!

Rena

Still stocking up for my show in under two weeks!

Blueberry

Blackberry

Cranberry/Cinnamon

Sage/Lemongrass

Strawberry Kiwi

Amish Harvest

Banana Nut Bread

Plumeria

White Tea & Ginger

Honeysuckle

Thunder River

I just found out Yesterday that I got accepted into a three day Italian Fest in August!:yay:

Fire

Still stocking up for my show in under two weeks!

Blueberry

Blackberry

Cranberry/Cinnamon

Sage/Lemongrass

Strawberry Kiwi

Amish Harvest

Banana Nut Bread

Plumeria

White Tea & Ginger

Honeysuckle

Thunder River

I just found out Yesterday that I got accepted into a three day Italian Fest in August!:yay:

Fire

wow what is this Italian Fest? can you tell me?

Orbs, orbs and did I say, orbs :)

some more practice overdipping, trying to perfect my orb mix.

Thats IF I get chance. 5yr old daughters first ballet show tomorrow, so dress rehearsal first. It's at a massive Concert Hall.

Will probably still be sobbing with pride through till Sunday lol

I'm playing/experimenting this weekend. I have had some soy sitting around and havent messed with it in awhile due to frosting issues etc, so going to try the coconut oil and see what happens. Also got a lot of sample size oils from TCS so going to put some in soy, some in my 4630. I'm moving soon so I dont want to make too much ahead and try to put it on the rented truck. The military is taking the bulk of our stuff, but due to all my candle/bb stuff, I had to rent a small truck as well :rolleyes2 :laugh2:

Well about 4 lbs of harvest, 4 lbs of oil of Amber and load of pink sugar, gardenia, lick me all over, jungle love, monkey farts, Drakkar, leather (yuck), cedar and let's see ... I know there about 10 others. I just need to get started and get done what I can between softball games.

Well about 4 lbs of harvest, 4 lbs of oil of Amber and load of pink sugar, gardenia, lick me all over, jungle love, monkey farts, Drakkar, leather (yuck), cedar and let's see ... I know there about 10 others. I just need to get started and get done what I can between softball games.

I dont normally like the leather scents, but since I started making the cardboard air fresheners, the ladies have been buying them for their husbands cars. I made a candle for my dad with that scent and he loves it, but then he wears cowboy boots, has leather coats etc :laugh2:

I love the smell of leather (sofa's, jackets etc) but the thought of it in a candle just turns my stomach for some reason :confused:.

This weekend we will be really busy making a start on packing up my house (we found a buyer today at the price we were asking :yay: ), and we have to pay a visit to IKEA :grin2: . Then I have to prepare for a bootfair I seriously need to do on Sunday morning to try and shift some of the mountain of outgrown kids clothes and toys that I have hauded hehehe BUT I am determined to pour SOMETHING inbetween rushing around. I want to try out my new Pomegranite, Watermelon and Juicy Sweet Cherry in wax and see how it does.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Anjie,x.

I will be giving out my candles to testers this weekend, I've been pouring like crazy for 2 weeks.

Figure out what scents I want to take to a craft show and figure out how I'm going to set up.

Revise my scent list and brochure.

Mindy :)

I have a wholesale order of candles and tarts in lovespell and just tarts in pink sugar, honeysuckle, passionate kisses, red hot cinn., sweet pea, coconut cream pie, pumpkin crunch cake, vanilla cream, lavender, creme brulee, dreamsickle, voodoo romance (my own creation), and about five more that i can't remember now.

Then Sunday we are taking the kids to Idlewild Park for my husbands company picnic.