** What's in your pot this weekend? **

Fall, summer, fall, summer, wish the weather would make up it's mind.

Filling orders for me, couple retail, my local wholesale reordered - so lots of votives, 2" pillars, a few balmorals I think. Rose in two colors, lavender, cranberry, blackberry sage, a few eggnog, carrot cakes....

Then I've got to figure out how to do a fair table that's only 3x3 - that's for next Friday.

Then playing with packaging design for my deep cleansing oil/face serum combo.

What's up with everyone else? Any new scents you're testing?

Wow Robin, sounds like you're gonna be busy.

I got an order for 134 tarts in about 12 different scents, so that's pretty much what I'll be doing. It's gonna take a while since I only have 15 molds :sad2: . Can't put an order through for more molds now because I said I'd have it by Wednesday, since I'm going on vacation starting Thursday.

for my weekend its basically trying my first batch of "ornies" and probably makin some xmas candles for an upcoming craft show.... next week I probably wont get anything done as its our annual "Bridge Day Festival" and I work for the local 911 center, so I am manning the command post. So my week is basically shot next week. Anyway, thats just a brief idea of how my weekend is goin...lol

I'm making votives for family and friends for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Trying Cinnamon Balsam, Harvest and a new Bayberry. Also pouring more Orange Clove which my tester friends really loved. Poured Spiced Cranberry a few weeks ago and I just love that one. It's 80 degrees here but my house smells like the holidays!

I'm making votives for family and friends for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Trying Cinnamon Balsam, Harvest and a new Bayberry. Also pouring more Orange Clove which my tester friends really loved. Poured Spiced Cranberry a few weeks ago and I just love that one. It's 80 degrees here but my house smells like the holidays!

I absolutely LOVE orange clove.... it is one of my best sellers and it works for all types of candles.... container, pillar, votives, incense, and even dipped bears..lol..... its WUNNERFUL :D

It is going to be a busy one. I have my first craft show this year next weekend. I have ornies to make (the beads are done - they just need baked), I need to pour the stock back up (I am probably 3/4 there), I have a bunch of jack 0 lantern jars to pour, votives to package...

I need to pull out everything for the show (it has been since last Jan from the last show). Oh, I also have to make up clamshells for an order.

Then the biggie - the kumquat growers open at the end of the month and I got custom molds for little kumquats and bigger votive kumquats. I need to start playing with these and see if I can get them to work before I start selling them at the end of the month. No pressure - especially since I have never used a mold before. :D

I'm gonna relax this weekend, it's been a busy week. I do need to make 30 clamshells, which I'll do on Sunday and mess with some lotion. I just got 2 gal of base come in :D

Ohh Saturday night I"m gonna go see a Loggins & Messina concert. Ya momma don't dance and ya daddy don't rock n roll :bliss::thumbsup::bliss:

Everyone have a great safe weekend

Need to work on Air Freshner and get the labels done (which is the part I hate the most). Then I just got in a sample pack from peak so I will be pouring lots of samples so I can decide what I want to buy. I would also like to squeeze in a couple of batches of soap so it will probably be a pretty busy weekend!

I'll be pouring up jack-o-lantern jars and container candles for the upcoming harvest fair. Also try to squeeze in some clamshells. No soaping, as I used the last of my RBO and OO last night and no more till Monday when Fed Ex delivers:cry2: . Also have some orders to work on for delivery early next week, so busy, busy, busy.

My pots will be heading to a box soon. We're set to close on our house November 4th. As I type this, I'm waiting on the call from the realtor saying that the house appraised for the loan amount, and then its downhill from here. :yay:

I can't wait to get my hands on my new candle room!!!!! :yay:

So, this weekend will be spent packing, cleaning, and getting our current house ready to go on the market. Also, tomorrow morning, we are going to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. This is something we do every year and our little one gets such a kick out of it. (Well, ok, so do mommy and daddy.;) )This farm outside of town has a big pumpkin patch and you hop on a tractor pulled hayride and they take you out to the patch to pick out your pumpkins. They also have pony rides, a hay bale maze, a playground, and a store that sells gourds and other fall-type stuff. We always have a great time. Best of all, it is only supposed to be in the 50's/60's in the morning, so it should be perfect weather for pumpkin-pickin! :D

Have a great weekend everyone!!

I'll be packaging some gift crates for a November craft fair. Also pouring tins and tarts. Got to get these things done this weekend ... next weekend is our pumpkin picking time. Taking my grandkids this year and it should be fun!!!

I am starting MP soap tonight and setting up later this afternoon for a craft show.It is so cold.So tonight making soap, antibacterial soap, lotion, small pumpkin jars, some tarts, and labeling.I will be sooooo busy. Maybe some Milk bath and Aloe Body Wash.Depends on time.Ususally this stuff does not sell that good but next week is Sweetest Day.I need to remind people.

I am not able to have container candles as there are enough of those at this show already.Limiting that so had to get some other things.Oh forgot will have my car air fresheners.This booth is 12X15 and have no idea how I will fill it up with no container candles.:rolleyes2

I have two craft shows to get ready for so I'll be pouring like a mad woman again!;)

Am placing a huge order with PEAKS that includes 4lbs of Amish Harvest!

I have several hundred clamshells to pour as well.

I got 400lbs of wax just waiting on me and the oils to embrace it!

The first show is at the end of the month and is a one day show at a community center. I skipped this show last year because it use to be a two day show for $50.00 tabel fees and now they cut it back to a one day nshow for the same fee. I was angrey and didn't do it last year but they called and asked me to come in to sell my candles. ....I'll do it!!

The next show is a two day show in early November that I've done twice and is a very good two day inside show! that draws a very nice crowd. The funds support of men and woen in the war! I always donate a huge basket of candles to be auction off to bring in even more funds for the cause and sello a great many candles there. It a chance to be with great crafter friends!!!:yes::thumbsup:

As much as I can pour lol. Sold out of Love Spell, Gardenia and lilac (yeah I know, in fall?) So need to replenish those, boost the patchouli supply and then I get to play around with some orange spice, coffees, teas etc. So pots will be going non-stop or till I run out of molds lol. Hoping to get to NG's flower child and then some sandstone.

We've had our house on the market six months and still hasn't sold, the market here is tough. Sooo, I'm breaking back out the candle stuff. Was told to put it all away by the real estate person, but enough it enough, the holiday season is here and I'm not sitting through it doing nothing. So, will start pouring candles enough for a few shows. At least it is something. They'll just have to excuse the candle clutter! :cool2:

We've had our house on the market six months and still hasn't sold, the market here is tough. Sooo, I'm breaking back out the candle stuff. Was told to put it all away by the real estate person, but enough it enough, the holiday season is here and I'm not sitting through it doing nothing. So, will start pouring candles enough for a few shows. At least it is something. They'll just have to excuse the candle clutter! :cool2:

Good for you! I would think candles would HELP sell a home. The scents are very comforting!:D

nothing at all. Caught up on everything and I have just about pulled my hair out trying to make a mottle, so gonna rest my brain. I have tried straight paraffin, paraffin with mineral oil, paraffin with steric acid, paraffin with mineral oil and steric acid and got one partial and I mean partial mottle out of all these experiments....aggghhh so time to let the brain cells reconnect over the weekend. :D