** What's in your pot this weekend? **

Pouring 80 more jars for a craft show next week, followed by a home show the following week, finishing up a clamshell order and pouring votives for gift baskets and making some chunky pillars. Booked another evening craft fair for the 1st of November, then our big 2 day craft show (and I'm the only one selling candles (how'd that happen)...actually all of my shows are like that. I'm having difficulty pouring Xmas scents when I'm wearing shorts--but, it'll change soon enough. I don't figure on having a life until Dec. 26 anyway.

I know half of everyone's weekend is gone already, but because of my job, I get three days instead of the traditional two;) ...too bad it's only every other weekend :sad2:

Already had a some Lavender, Buttermint Candies and Spiced Cranberry in my pot, currently waiting for the cranberry to come out of the fridge, dern thing doesn't want to come out of the mold this morning :undecided

I'm in my mini-tart mode, made the Buttermint Candies in a variety of pastel colors (my tester is a woman and I've yet to see her wear anything but jeans and t-shirts, the girl needs some feminine colors), part of the Lavender is mini-tarts as well. I'll have pics in the gallery of everything I've done so far this weekend.

Let's see, I got my Peak's order on Friday, so coming up with a gameplan for each scent has been kind of hard...

Jasmine

Gingerbread (oof, in love there)

Eggnog (yummy)

Banana Nut Bread (drool)

Iced Tea

Oops, the tea is in my Mr. Coffee Iced Tea pot, got confused for a moment...

Experiment weekends are TOO fun.

I'm pouring tons as you can tell from the gallery:D I have a 2 day show coming up in a couple weeks, then another 2 day show a week after that and a 1 day show after that one. Im running around crazy trying to get it all done on weekends since I work full time during the week.:bliss:

Doing a Craft Show this coming weekend. Doing a mock setup in my livingroom to see how I want to place everything. I only got one space should have gotten 2 . I think I have to much stuff so I need to narrow down what not to take. Working on Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff.

clc404

Cheryl C