Scraggles

Ok, this is the second one I did over the weekend. Comments, advice, suggestions? Be honest please! I'm a big girl and can take it :D

Not sure about the soap petals around him, pink ~ Apple Blossom, but he looked so bare on that big plate, even though his toes are at the edge :(

He's Lilac scented. Any suggestions on how to purty him up?

post-27-139458375634_thumb.jpg

Is that the small plate or large plate from Wal-Mart? Like the soap petals, but if you want, you could add something brushy, though I don't think it's all that necessary. Or have him sniff a blossom or something like that. I think he's pretty cute as is.

Is that the small plate or large plate from Wal-Mart? Like the soap petals, but if you want, you could add something brushy, though I don't think it's all that necessary. Or have him sniff a blossom or something like that. I think he's pretty cute as is.

I kinda thought about something like that. Maybe a miniature rose in his hand or something. Petals around him wouldn't go with it though, scale would be way off :o I even thought about a tiny folding fan in his/her hand...

Thank for the compliments ya'll... maybe I'm just too picky :(

I think he is cute. I like the petals.

I am wierd about color. I like cool tones with cool tones and warm tones with warm tones. To me his bow looks gold (could be my monitor) which to me is a warm tone. I think it might flow more nicely with yellow or gold toned petals or a pink bow with the pink petals. I would also give him little bit smaller bow.

I think he is cute. I like the petals.

I am weird about color. I like cool tones with cool tones and warm tones with warm tones. To me his bow looks gold (could be my monitor) which to me is a warm tone. I think it might flow more nicely with yellow or gold toned petals or a pink bow with the pink petals. I would also give him little bit smaller bow.

The bow is gold. I actually wanted purple since he's lilac, but haven't made it to the store and this is the only ribbon I could find here :( He came with a blue bow but that clashed with the Lilac to me. And the petals are pink because those are my first and only soap petals..lol. (It was a weekend of experimenting). Hmm.. now that I think of it, I do have gold petals too that I could dip, but silver would match him better and no silver ribbon. Definitely gonna have to hit Wal-Mart this week :D

Oh yeah, it's the large plate.

Only thing I see missing is a "price tag".....looks good the way it is.

And the courage to put that price tag on it and show him to people...lol. He's a sensative lil bear and might get his feeling hurt if nobody wants him. Yeah, so I'm a chicken s__t..lmao

Edited for language :D

Ok, this is the second one I did over the weekend. Comments, advice, suggestions? Be honest please! I'm a big girl and can take it :D

Not sure about the soap petals around him, pink ~ Apple Blossom, but he looked so bare on that big plate, even though his toes are at the edge :(

He's Lilac scented. Any suggestions on how to purty him up?

looks great!!!