OK, who needed supplies this badly...

NancyJo

how do you sometimes use for milk?

I believe they mean the tanks are mostly used on dairy farms to store the milk, but this guy stored wax in them. Living next to a dairy farm for over 40 years I will tell you I can't imagine anyone being able to steal those empty let alone full of wax. Those suckers are huge!!!!

Glo

how do you sometimes use for milk?

they probably don't personally use them for milk, but others could and probably do use them to hold milk at other businesses.

and seriously how on earth did the theif haul those away?

lol i was answering at the same time as gloworm

It wasn't me I would have gone for the FO's before the wax.

I too am wondering how they stole FOUR of these tanks, one would have been really hard even with a crew of people but 4 of them? How did all this action get missed.

Now I need a guard dog for my candle stuff,

Karen B

Well, it's obvious this thief didn't steal those tanks for the wax -- any candlemaker w/ an addiction so bad it would drive them to theft would have gone straight for the stash of fo's!! *LOL* Maybe I need help, cause my 1st thought was: hmm, can you imagine how much fo they would have sitting around waiting to mix into all that wax. I freely admit I'm a foho & think of my cute UPS guy as my 'dealer'. Could you imagine a Candle CSI Unit!?!

Susan.