Snowy Pine Containers

cleanglow

I'd like honest opinions about the color. Do you think it's too light? I want it to have more of a snowy look to it but I'm not sure thisis it. I might go back to the darker green with a "blanket" of white on top.

Lovely. After looking at the picture, I realize these are two canles I have labeled but haven't cleaned up yet. Anyone else feeling the holiday pressures yet? :)

post-4185-139458413845_thumb.jpg

Wow, thanks for all of the nice compliments! :)

I do have to agree with those who said that they think of a darker green for pine. I tried it a little lighter figuring the labels would stand out more and they do. I just can't get used to the lighter green though.

They do smell wonderful too. If you haven't tried Snowy Pine from farmhouse you must! It's dh's new favorite scent and he's burning them all the time!

That is a beautiful shade of green but that deep green with the white top layer that you posted in the gallery was absolutely perfect for snowy pine.

Also your jar and lable are awesome. Really shows off the palm to advantage. Very elegant looking.