Beeswax Fern Pillar (Updated - Final Pic)

Henryk

I'm not a big gallery poster, but I said I would post these when I got around to doing them. They are all beeswax, and I'm also doing them in brown and cranberry. The glitter is gold in this one, but for the other colors I may do them in copper.

(Sorry the pic is not good - maybe Mrs. Santa will get me a better camera for Christmas!)

post-98-139458413145_thumb.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to see the copper glitter ones when you get them done. I think a deep sage green with copper and a cranberry with either silver or copper would be out of this world.

Be proud of that one... it's stunning!

Thanks very much for fixing my pic Eugenia - how the heck do you guys get your in-line images to just show up big like that? (Every time I post a pic it comes in as a thumbnail, then you have to click it.)

Also thanks everyone for the nice comments. :)

The other ones I only "blinged" the ferns. I just wanted to see what one would look like with an all-over type of thing as this one was only going to be my test burner anyway so I snapped the pic (I've always done 3" BW pillars, but this was new to me at 2.5").

Thanks very much for fixing my pic Eugenia - how the heck do you guys get your in-line images to just show up big like that? (Every time I post a pic it comes in as a thumbnail, then you have to click it.)

I upload the pic to www.photobucket.com. It's free. Now, Henry, where did you find that gorgeous mold and how difficult was it to work with?It is so damn elegant, I love it!

e