New soap with new mold Cut pics last post

angied

Hi,

I havent posted pics in a while....really havent done much lately but now back in the mood to do things:D So here's a pic of my new soap, I used a new mold that I got last quarter from my secret buddy**Carebear** (by the way thanks again Care!!) Its scented "Falling in love" and kinda swirled with pink (I tried anyways;) )

Angiednewsoap.jpg

Looks gorgeous! Good enough to eat!

How do you like Soapmaker Man's mold? I need to hear more about it (it's on my wishlists - all of them!)

I'm glad you are back in the mood - kinda missed seeing you around. I know you were here but not as much as before.

Hey Carebear:wave:

Thanks its nice to be back!! As far as the mold goes, well it seems pretty cool. Cant wait to unmold it and see how the liner things worked. I dont have alot of experience on soap making anyways so just crossing my fingers that it turns out period;)

Angied

That's some "awesome" secret buddie you have there~;) ~and your soap looks pretty awesome,too and I'll bet it smells incredible, I can't wait to see the cut. I got me a soap mold from BC ,(a #3 one) but I haven't had the chance to break it in yet, can you soap vets tell me why you would want a loaf type over the full tray type~is this a stupid question?? :laugh2:

Sue Ann

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Care,

I love that mold....so easy. And the so called swirls:wink2: were done in the mold. Still havent gotten them down yet. But I will definately make more. This is probably my favorite mold. And love the cutter as well.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Angied

Glad you're enjoying your new mold, looks like it makes some darn good soaps, of course the soaper has a lot to do with that. ;)

Very very pretty in pink (yep I'm a pink lover myself!!).

Dang your SB was sooooo good to you, she even got you a mold that she is still wishing for-dang!!!! :D

:thumbsup: