Who in your opinion....

slyfoxy46628

I ordered awhile ago from www.creflections.com & there April Fresh Downy is awesome! I only have one customer that loves it so much! I didnt realize it was Soap Safe either; so i may have to make some of that up & offer it to other customers - it smells just like the Downy we use for laundry fabric softener.....you've got to try it out!!

~Carlena~

I never see anyone use make scents candle suppies on here, and was just wondering why. I get FO from them and they are great! Good strong scent throw on most all of them. And they have a huge selection. Has anyone tried them? Like I said, I read a lot of these threads and never have seen there name mentioned. Just curious!

I never see anyone use make scents candle suppies on here, and was just wondering why. I get FO from them and they are great! Good strong scent throw on most all of them. And they have a huge selection. Has anyone tried them? Like I said, I read a lot of these threads and never have seen there name mentioned. Just curious!

Snow, I've wondered that too, but I noticed they aren't listed anywhere. It's almost like they aren't interested in online sales. :undecided I don't get it. They have so many fo's on their site too.

• 2 weeks later...