Packaging opinions please

Carriegsxr6

Personally, I think it looks just as good as any I've seen, and much better than a lot I've seen. You are quite creative, and it doesn't appear "cheap" to me at all. :highfive:

I'm curious as to how you printed those from a roll of paper. Would you share your technique?

I think it looks really good too. I would like it better though if the bow was off to the side so you could read the writing on the paper. I don't like how it covers up your business name and the ingredients. Other than that, very nice - doesn't look cheap.

Thank all of you for th input. I am going to try and re-arrange the bow and ties to be off to the side. I do like wraphia better, however the twine only cost $1 for a large roll, so I think I will have to stick with it. :(

BTW The text is not printed directly on the paper, I printed it on clear labels then stuck them to the paper.

BTW The text is not printed directly on the paper, I printed it on clear labels then stuck them to the paper.

Just a tip, I went through this with candle labels and kraft paper(the big roll like you used) I simply cut the paper into 8.5x11 sheets and just printed directly on them. Got 5 labels to a sheet..It might save you some money, cause clear sticker labels can get kinda pricey. But they look GREAT! I'd at least not have the ends frayed like they are.

Like PA said, I too like it just the way it is, very creative, and I just love how you are sooo creative on a tight budget-smart cookie you are. :)

I for one like the little "bow" and don't see a problem as that can be moved over so they can read the writing. ;)

Go with it, it's adorable. :)

Very creative for such a little amount of money.How do you get it to stay together?Tying holds it I assume??I wondered if taped etc. I like the twine.I use wraffia for my lotion/liquid soap.Pretty colors but it can break easy.Must handle with care but twine is STRONG.

LynnS

Thank you all for the additional opinions. I will go ahead and make some without the twine and just the kraft paper sash. Maybe have both with and without the twine. (there is no tape holding it) I am also going to try cutting the kraft paper to regular sheet size and running it through the printer.

:yay::highfive::yay: