** What's in your pot for the week/end? **

I've *got* to force myself to stay inside and work - all these stories about great fairs is unnerving - my stock is adequate but not where it should be.

So, I'll push for 8 log batches and 4 slab batches this weekend. Which means I'll probably do 1/2 of that :)

Lemongrass that I haven't done in the last 2 weekends, orange and clove, lavender, rose, patchouli, a batch of each of my tooth soaps (out of spicy orange/clove), more lavender, rose, cranberry

What scents are you all working on? We're having "Indian Summer" - 80F days, 32F nights. Hope your weekend goes well!

Oh this is a making weekend for when I'm home. Have to work most of Saturday (major cry!) But I have some BSM in the pot, BRV and I have to make leather and PS before I can even get to what I want to try lol!

Have a show going on over the weekend, but I'm not helping in it. My fingers are crossed though that it's a good one. I'm praying for no snow lol, but I think the threat has passed.

Oh and promised to make a certain kind of soap!! Can't have three people after me for being lazy!

I'm pouring a couple more tester jar candles (poured 3 last night) and then need to get tarts, tarts, tarts poured. Going to try a few new fun scents, hopefully, plus restock the tarts I'm low on due to the show I just did.

Then I need to make a big ol' honking batch of shaving soap. I'm down to just a few bars! (EEK!)

I've *got* to force myself to stay inside and work - all these stories about great fairs is unnerving - my stock is adequate but not where it should be.

Sorry. I'm partially responsible for that problem! ;)

I'm gonna be doing a little bit of everything once my weekend finally gets here (this week that will be Tuesday! lol) But I did a home party last weekend so I have to restock what sold there (which was pretty much everything I took), and also make up a ton of orders I got from there, such as: melts, votives, pillars and a ton of my cinammon bun candles and some everlasting candles (basically every type of candle I make including some carvings) plus I have to make up 4 seperate batches of soap for some of the orders as well. Luckily they wont be expecting the soap until mid Nov. but I still have to MAKE IT so it has that time to cure!! lol

So yeah when Tuesday gets here it's busy time for me. Plus I have a show on the 4th that I have to stock up on now also. :)

I have a small show to do Sunday; about 6 hours. But I'm out or low on everything so I've been pouring like crazy during the week!

Amish Harvest

White tea & Ginger

Apple pie

Concord Grape

I have some bills to catch up as well as some new craft paper labels to order for my candles and clamshells.

I have to buy a TV~DVD at WalMart too.

I have scents coming in next week so I'll have to get started on pouring those as well. These are mostly what sold out at the show so I'm going bonkers trying to reorder all of my scents again!

I have five large shows to get ready for. I've shown at all of them and the customers are clamering for my return!

But I'm going to try and get to bed early tonight before loading the truck for the weekend show. It will be small but I bet it will be very busy for me!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Fire:wave: :meditate:

Candles, votives, tarts, and I swear I am trying a new body butter recipe if it kills me. I am going through B and B withdrawal. Just delivered 144 bars of soap and 144 candle tins to a wholesale account. So natch I need to stock up on soap also. Hmmmm maybe next weekend.

So far I have poured Gingerbread Man, Rain, Candy Cane, and Dutch Apple.

Still have to pour today - Apple Struedel, Bayberry ( UGH) , Sleighbells, Holiday Rendezvous, Christmas Traditions, Christmas Berry, Candy Apple and Brandied Fruits. Whew.

I dont even want to know what I am pouring tomorrow!