Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

azure68

I made this over the weekend and finally just had a chance to cut it. I used coconut milk powder and yogurt powder for this. At first, I couldn't really smell much of anything since I didn't use any FO. After unmolding and cutting, it's starting to smell like Bit O Honey candy.

259996007_c23da07e6d.jpg

Here they are cut...

259996003_4fca3f5be3.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Thank you! This is the first time I used honey for a batch. I've read that honey can cause heating issues, so I soaped everything room temperature. I also added some silk to help with the lather. I am totally hooked making this soap.

Gee...thanks guys. I really loved making this soap. It's the first time for me not using any FOs and colorants. It was quite nice having not to worry whether the FO will speed up my batch or make it act wonky.

As far as my photos, I am a total amateur. I used my little, itty, bitty Canon SD450 for the photos. It's a little 5 megapixel camera that's a good point and shoot. I would so looove a DSLR though.