Do you know what today is???

Exactly 4 months to Christmas.

Just a reminder you only have 4 Months until Christmas but less then 4 months to get product made to sell for Christmas.

So if you haven't started Christmas items yet, and you want to sell this holiday season, you need to get it in gear.

Hope your Holiday Sales are great this year.

Urrrrrrrrrrrg, Im not liking you very much right now for reminding me of this fact! LOL I have SO much to do in such a short time and not little elves to assist me! Maybe thats what Ill ask Santa to bring me for Christmas this year, ELVES...........ONLY the GOOD kind that HELP and not destroy!! To heck with that, my Birthday is Monday......Thats when Ill ask for the elves. Im entitled to a birthday wish right?? Think Santa can spare a few of his elves?? How about loaning me his workshop for a while?? Ya, I know, keep dreaming and expect coal in my stocking!! LMBO!!

God Bless,

Lynn

Actually, I think today marks the 7 year anniversary of the day my husband proposed!

Too much stuff going on before Christmas: sister's wedding, daughter's birthday, DH birthday, sister's baby, Thanksgiving... ah! Can't think about Christmas yet, my goodness! :)

Well first, I must say thank you for letting your husband protect our freedom. I wish him a safe return from Iraq and please thank him for me. Second thanks for the reminder about Christmas, but also don't forget Thanksgiving.

I wish you and you family well this holiday season.

I am just finishing all of my Halloween and Thanksgiving projects right now. Then it is on to Christmas stuff.....YEAH!!!!! Another reason to celebrate Christmas for my family is my baby boy will turn a year old.....

Soapermom-Tell your husband thanks for fighting for my families freedom:)

I'm excited to, just because I will be having my baby a few days after Christmas. But I do have alot of things going on before that lots of birthdays, a baby shower, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.

So Candleman why are you so excited about Christmas????

Mindy :)

I'm excited to, just because I will be having my baby a few days after Christmas. But I do have alot of things going on before that lots of birthdays, a baby shower, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.

So Candleman why are you so excited about Christmas????

Mindy :)

Not excited, except for Holiday sales = $$$.

Just a friendly reminder to those that maybe haven't even started testing Holiday scents etc. To me the last 4 months are the fastest of the year, so it seems like there is never enough time to get Holiday products ready.