Peppercorn Rustics

eugenia

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are gorgeous! I'm printing them out to put in my file of "other people's candle picturess that are just too pretty not to keep". LOL.

So they are gray? They look like a gorgeous shade of blue. Either way, lovely look.

DanaE

:shocked2::shocked2: whoa!!!!! Love love loveeeeeeeee them. You have to tell me what color blocks you used, pleaseeee. :grin2: Aren't you going to use the blocks from the ebay guy anymore? Your talent is awesome. :cool2:Okay well it would help if I read your post using black blocks sorry....

You have to tell me what color blocks you used, pleaseeee. :grin2: Aren't you going to use the blocks from the ebay guy anymore?

Here's my ebay guy http://stores.ebay.com/Keefers-Kandles-and-Supplies_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

His blocks rock. I will try my new liquid set.... eventually..... but I may go back to the blocks, you just never know LOL!

e

These are very nice, E. I love this look and you make it look so easy. Another thing to add to my list of things to try...:rolleyes2

Laura, you got the 1343, correct? You have to put these on your list to try. They are VERY time consuming, but my all time favorites.

e

Peppercorn from BubblesNLights. this is one manly sexy fragrance...

in real life all grey, not blue as they may appear...

I'm gonna get me some of this Peppercorn you speak of and drench myself with it next time I go out. Do you think 1/2 oz per pound of Top would be sufficient to make me smell manly sexy? I throw well.

In any event, I have run out of ways to say your rustics rock. I understand the photo colors are off but it makes me think you should do some in blues. That looks nice.

Ok, you have intrigued me with this Peppercorn FO, stating it smells like a sexy man... Hello!! Momma hears you loud and clear..... :D If it smells like Black Canyon~ I'll stick to the men that smell like Hugo Boss.... LMAO!!

I am not a BNL fan, but your marketing skills might persuade me to order or find a similiar scent from one of my favorite suppliers.

The coloring and texture on those is fabulous! Get the big money girlie on your next show in Foo Foo Ville. Always remember... you don't work for free.

I'm gonna get me some of this Peppercorn you speak of and drench myself with it next time I go out. Do you think 1/2 oz per pound of Top would be sufficient to make me smell manly sexy? I throw well.

Just for fun, here's the supplier's description:

Another hard to describe fragrance...but I think it's just wonderfully masculine in a dark, spicy sort of way, however, it doesn't smell like black pepper. Posters on various message boards have been raving about this one. Many describe it as a sexy man fragrance. You know, like Tim McGraw sexy (oooh, that chest, but leave the hat on darlin'), or George Clooney sexy (not the Facts of Life or the Roseanne George Clooney, but the Ocean's 11 George Clooney hubba-hubba) or Matthew McConaughey sexy (have you SEEN that Stetson print ad?? Dang!).