Peppercorn Rustics

eugenia

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried to wick that peppercorn and never could get it right. If I cant get it after a few tries, I set it back and play with it later. Well, its been over 2 years.. so I guess I dont want peppercorn in my line up. It does smell like Black Canyon... alot. With that scent from Lori and the black color, it would be a wicking nightmare for me.

Bruce

Nothing like yours LOL!

e

Bah! Your pillars look fabulous! I would love to play with some new styles and most of all COLORS. Everything that was ordered was brown, red or a dark orange/rust...great for fall but I need something new!

• 9 months later...
It's on page 4 now. Link was broken and post is too old to edit. :undecided

Ah, now I see it. Those are beautiful!!! Are you selling these or are you testing them. If you are selling them let me know I would love to buy one the peppercorn's from you.

eugenia, you already know from my PM what I think about you and your candles :D - but what I've always wandered - but never asked - is just how many layers (on average) you pour for your rustics? - sometimes between the frosting and the colors its hard to tell. If you don't mind me asking .... (from the looks of the mulberry ones it looks like 7 or 8 - and I'm thinking thats where I always went wrong - too few layers).

Thank you.

Shades of gray/black/white to me too....very masculine to match the scent. They ARE really professional quality! I love to see the pro's work!

Gray to me, too. I guess we are the only ones that have our monitors adjusted correctly, Michael. *LOL* They look like a real marble countertop. Wish I could do that. :sad2: