My logo and updates in post #8

hewells

Am I gonna get killed for making comments?

These are just my opinions. (I like the concept)

Are you stuck on that font?

Did you take the picture? If you did, I'm just wondering if you can get a different, maybe more direct angle on it. (And I'm wanting to know what it is lol. Looks like a bloom I think off some kind of fiber optic light).

I'm actually wondering if that pix could be a little bigger and what it would look like. And maybe your name would stand out a little more with a thicker white outline on it?

I can guess what you sell because you post here and the line underneath, but is anyone else going to know, especially if the logo ends up separated from the product?

And where are you putting any contact info?

Am I gonna get killed for making comments?

These are just my opinions. (I like the concept)

Are you stuck on that font?

Did you take the picture? If you did, I'm just wondering if you can get a different, maybe more direct angle on it. (And I'm wanting to know what it is lol. Looks like a bloom I think off some kind of fiber optic light).

I'm actually wondering if that pix could be a little bigger and what it would look like. And maybe your name would stand out a little more with a thicker white outline on it?

I can guess what you sell because you post here and the line underneath, but is anyone else going to know, especially if the logo ends up separated from the product?

And where are you putting any contact info?

Scented,

LOL....Hun you would never get killed by making comments from me. Well to be honest I was trying to get this part done before I add anything else to it. I like your suggestions and if I can make them work I will post another. This was from a logo software and it is a bloom, I can change fonts and colors and might be able to move the words, make the bloom bigger or smaller but I don't think I can change the positioning. I will play around some more and see what I can come up with.

I do have contact info on my labels, which I haven't perfected yet either.

Okay I implemented some of the changes....lets see how this goes...lol

Don't worry I am not going to attack anyone for what they have to say...LOL.

Nothing is etched in stone and I wear big girl panties...I can take it :laugh2:

post-2946-139458404109_thumb.jpg

post-2946-139458404115_thumb.jpg

post-2946-139458404116_thumb.jpg

You know, I'm liking those changes and I do like that black better and I like the bloom larger too. I don't have your art or I'd be tempted to play a little with the order of all of the wording ... like somehow making it look like that bloom is illuminating your text too. (this makes sense in my head lol)

I gotta look at your font again ... Oh I like the cursive one better, but I still think there's another font type out there for you. And no no on the pink, white and blue one lol ... (OK that was JMO again ... I didn't want to come across as causing trouble this time and being argumentative ... <I could not resist> )

I am getting in on this kinda late but as soon as I saw the first one thought the printing needs to come down to see that pretty flower.You took some ideas you were given and I see that what you came up with (Logo) 5 is the best.I like the black lettering outlined in white.Also just maybe just down a smidgen with the lettering.I really like that flower.Not much now.

LynnS

I like 4 and 5 but there may be other fonts worth looking into. Shouldn't "farmers" be lower case though?

Yes it should I noticed that late last night while I was playing .

This was done using a free trial of logocre8tor so I can tweak it a little and am learning how to do more with it as I play with it more. I have a ton of fonts so maybe if there were some suggestions as to which to use. Though I am trying to be slightly different since I look at a lot of these logos and they use the same kind of font, to me a lot of them look the same with just different company names attached to them. We all make candles, but our product marketing should seperate us and that is what I am trying to do.

I love all your suggestions and will keep tweaking this, and I am not going to get upset because someone doesn't like my idea ;). That is why I posted it to get honest feedback and help me make changes.