FBB Sugar Scrub

CDGM

I finally got my formula just how I want it. It is a wonderful thick consistency and doesnt feel drying on the skin at all :cheesy2:

Scented (starting purple and going clockwise)

Raspberry Vanilla, Pink Lemonade, Waterlily and Melon, Mimosa Mandarine and Vanilla Pear.

post-2524-13945840331_thumb.jpg

post-2524-139458403312_thumb.jpg

Okay....I'm new to this stuff. Are we talking Wilton's coloring for food and icings and such?? Or couold you direct me to the website for them if they aren't. Those are beautiful. I have some FBB that I've been wanting to play with :)

OMG those are awesome, the colors alone would attract buyers!! :D

I've yet to use any of my FBB I got in the last co-op, just haven't found a recipe I like. :(

Love your labels as well.

Ok, I'm jealous, and definitely will be heading to WallyWorld to buy me some Wilton colors. :D

:cool2:

OMG those are awesome, the colors alone would attract buyers!! :D

I've yet to use any of my FBB I got in the last co-op, just haven't found a recipe I like. :(

Love your labels as well.

Ok, I'm jealous, and definitely will be heading to WallyWorld to buy me some Wilton colors. :D

Well what are you waiting for... bust it out, throw on some tunes and start mixing stuff in! lol <I find that the Eagles, Styx, Foreigner, REO...ya know oldies give you the most inspirations >

I have found thru trial and error that more oil is required than what most websites suggest. Hey when that stuff starts slinging all over your space its funny... make a mess and have fun! :laugh2:

:cool2:

Well what are you waiting for... bust it out, throw on some tunes and start mixing stuff in! lol <I find that the Eagles, Styx, Foreigner, REO...ya know oldies give you the most inspirations >

I have found thru trial and error that more oil is required than what most websites suggest. Hey when that stuff starts slinging all over your space its funny... make a mess and have fun! :laugh2:

Hey that's MY kinda music-right on:rockon: I was busy all weekend so didn't get a chance to buy any of those Wilton colors but you can bet that I'm gonna dig out the FBB and starting "slinging" it all over my space!! :D