another student of Donita's

klo

It is so much fun for me to see what people do with a little instruction. My father wanted me to be an art teacher.....I get to do it here. Your candles look fabulous. I like the side view butterfiles.....You gave me an idea to use a pansy for that. Thank you! Donita

thanks everyone. I'm working on a Palmetto Tree and thinking of trying a lighthouse. I have been drying dragonfly wings all day, I just can't find the right plant for the body.

I have started sneaking in my neighbors yards in the morning when I walk to see whats blooming..I'm the peeping plucker:cool2:

Those are so nice!

I'm a slacker student. :( LOL

I've got the instructions, the flowers, everything I need with the exception of TIME!! LOL

One of these days though. Hopefully when that happens they will turn out half as good as yours, Donita's and all the other great candlemakers out there!! :)

thanks everyone. I'm working on a Palmetto Tree and thinking of trying a lighthouse. I have been drying dragonfly wings all day, I just can't find the right plant for the body.

I have started sneaking in my neighbors yards in the morning when I walk to see whats blooming..I'm the peeping plucker:cool2:

ROFLMAO!! at peeping plucker!

Oh a palmetto tree and lighthouse should be as interesting as these :)

Those are so pretty! Donita has surely been a great inspiration to so many people on this board. Donita, your dad had the right idea! It's great that you are sharing your art with others. You're a wonderful teacher!