I had a moment..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Awesome! I never get tired of going into my accounts to spy on them. some don't know me, and I like to check out their displays and see how many they sold. You'll have to get an ad and keep it in a scrapbook, and look back on it even 1 year from now, you'll think it was nothing then.

Thanks for all of the well wishes! I'm still floating around somewhere on cloud 9 lol. Yesterday was sort of surreal, today it's just been downright enjoyable. My mind is on overload now getting ready for things to come~ and while I have a few smaller wholesale accounts (WAY smaller) I never had that scary "omg what if they don't really sell well" feeling that is nagging me on the one shoulder.. in contrast to the "omg, it finally happened and this rocks" feeling on the other shoulder.

You can bet I'll post a pic of the ad when it comes out.. and yep, that will go in a scrapbook too, I think I'll resist the urge to frame it and hang it in the shop! :laugh2:

Congratulations, that is outstanding news! I'm so happy for you.

After reading your posts for so long, and taking in your experience, I know how hard you work. So nice to see something happen for the good guys once in awhile!

....and now we know who to go to for marketing advice! ;)

All the best to you for the success you have achieved, and earned.

Fern-Marie