I had a moment..

... of sheer, unadulterated pride today!

Recently I acquired a new wholesale account that for me was a really BIG deal! :) The store is a chain, and is in 4 states.. their first order was uhmm huge! So huge in fact, that it literally ran me out of my house, and I had to rent a place to make candles in order to get the order done on time.. it was just going to be a matter of time before this had to happen anyway, so not such a big deal, but that part of the story is a whole different thread lol.

I dropped the order on Monday at the store's main warehouse here in our town. I stopped by the store today to "visit the candles" hehe. WOW! What a cool experience this was for me. This may not be a big deal to a lot of you who have a ton of wholesale accounts, but standing there looking at the candles and realizing that they weren't only here, but in 10 other stores in 3 other states was such a great feeling! They are going on the front page of their Mother's Day full color 4 page insert ad which hits the newspaper on May 10th. I'm like a kid at Christmas.. so damned excited! Just wanted to share!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell where's my magnifying glass? Girl you know you can use bigger type. You won't get sent to a corner for it LMAO!!

From what I can see though through that bold tiny black print is congrats are in order!! Now say again what for lol! You just aged my eyes 20 more years :P

ALL that hard work finally paid off. You hit the big time kiddo. I am so excited for you. I am almost there, so I'm glad to see that it can and does happen to the small people.

YOU GO GIRL!!

ROCK ON!!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Congratulations!! That is very exciting! I understand exactly how you're feeling...I went out last week to deliver some candles to one of my accounts. The owner was so excited that she started telling one of her customers there to smell the candles, told her I was the lady that made them and the customer bought 3 pillars while I was standing there. THAT was cool...to see someone actually BUY them in a store!

So congrats again and best of luck! This is just a start for you...they'll start ordering even larger quantities soon!!

Hell where's my magnifying glass? Girl you know you can use bigger type. You won't get sent to a corner for it LMAO!!

From what I can see though through that bold tiny black print is congrats are in order!! Now say again what for lol! You just aged my eyes 20 more years :P

Sorry LOL.. I changed it hehehe.. Just testing your eyes for ya Scented.. now go get some glasses!

Thanks everyone! I've been running on pure excitement adreneline all day.. but it's finally wearing off a bit. Time to try and get some sleep LOL! Yeah right!

PA :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

That is just so cool. You have worked hard for this moment and deserve it. And to be featured on the front page of their Mother's Day ad is just awesome. Just be prepared for the re-orders that are sure to some in.

Prairie-

Congrats are most definitely in order!!! :highfive: Having a wholesale account is like an ultimate dream, a dream that I am surely not ready for, but a dream I am sure that you've been planning for awhile. Not only did you get to be on the cover of their magazine, your candles will be located in several other states. There's no looking back now, PrairieAnnie... but up, you're aiming for the stars now!!!:yay:

Good Luck!!!