Red & White roses

Lin

Very beautiful indeed! I can clearly see the tea light on top but can the rest of the candle be disassembled and burned also? That just seems like alot of wax used if only the top can be burned! But boy, it sure is pretty!

Keep up the beautiful work! Im wondering, what do you charge for one of these?? When I saw your last picture, I told my husband that I may want to order one from you and just HAD to pull him into the office to show him! He, too, was amazed!!

God Bless,

Lynn

Lynn it varies on the price depending on what each person wants on it. The flowers on this one are satin for instance and were $1.00 for each one, and cake tops range so different two but this one cost me around $50.00 to make .It does have just one tealite on top but i put a small light in the middle to give it more light. People seem to like the fact its a keepsake more than just a candle. Ill soon be showing some for baby showers and the one with the roses im doing for my daughter will have a fountain under it, so i cant wait to finish that one. As of today i have nine on order and im just glad their spread out in different months,lol. And Donita you have so much talant yourself as im still at awe over your candles and hurricans. Im still learning as i go along and allways learning something new. Its all of you that have taught me and inspired me to want to do better so i thank all of you that helped me along the way. Lin

Lin, I think your candles are just wonderful!! I understand about the wedding and cake decorations and the prices of those items really changing the total cost of your completed items! That sure seems like alot of wax there but the presentation is just beautiful! I wish you much success with these hon!!! I know that you will do great with them!!

Keep it up!

God Bless,

Lynn

Thanks again everyone for all the nice comments. I guess centerpiece sounds better than candle, since the whole thing dosent burn but they seem to be a big hit for me so as long as they sell ill keep making them. It is alot of wax but theres numerous keepsakes out there made from all kinds of things . To me and the people who ordered one its just a beautiful keepsake of their special day to remember. My thought was people spend hundreds of dollars on a wedding cake and in a short time its just a memory, but they can keep their centerpiece as a keepsake for many years. Lin