Lovespell - CP

cmspath

Very pretty and exactly what I would imagine Lovespell to look like. ( I love that fo in cp )

Yep, what she said. :D Except that I do NOT like this scent, but that IS the exact color I make my love spell candles. ;)

Very very purdy, love the swirls! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone.. it was a fun soap to do..

That is one awesome looking soap Crystal!! BTW I can't wait to try your soap I got in Heather's swap. I know it's going to be great! :highfive:

Now you see why I was so :embarasse with how my swirl/color turned out in the swap batch.. I really like the recipe though.. just use it and dont look at it.. :laugh2:

It looks beautiful hon! So good that I went to your site to buy some for daughter but there was none left to buy!! :shocked2:

Thanks.. I just made them, they are "on the curing rack" they will be available on 5/7 :)http://www.rcscentsations.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=108 I can ship them to you if you like - you would just have to keep the cure time in mind.. :wink2: If you would like to do that.. let me know and I can do the order without having to go through the website.