clean smelling scents

marty

Can some of you suggest and/or recommend what to use for a "CLEAN SMELLING SCENT". Many customers are asking for this. The only thing I have to offer now is Pearberry and Love Spell.

Thanks for your help.

Marty

Clean Crisp Air (Nature's Garden)

Orchid Rain (Nature's Garden)

Issey Miyake (Save on Scents)

Fresh Comfort (Save on Scents)

Sunwashed Linen (Save on Scents)

Cool Citrus Basil (KY)

Exhale (Just Scent)

Oxygen (Just Scent)

Citrus Linen H2O (Just Scent)

Juniper Breeze (Peaks)

Clean Cotton (Peaks)

To name just a few...

There is actually a scent called "Clean." It's a dupe of a very expensive womens' fragrance that I adore. Both NG and SW carry it. SW also carries a version called "Clean Sweet Layer" that I actually think I like better. It's hard to describe, but I make air fresheners out of the original one and they go over pretty well.

On the more neutral, non-gender related side, I absolutely LOVE Eucalyptus Spearmint. It's not at all what you would think and I find it very fresh and clean...usually labled as a BBW dupe.

Cucumber Melon is one of my standby "clean" scents.

NG has Honeydew Pear which is my mom's new favorite of mine. She's always been the Cuke-Melon type but is begging for this new one from NG in anything I give her!

I think these are clean smelling

White Tea & Ginger

Cotton Blossom

Rice Flower & Shea

Rain

I have a ?

When my customers smell the clean scents they say "That smells like Soap" and they don't buy it in candles. I give them a strang look and say to myself what you dont like to take a bath/shower?

What do you sell clean scents more in B&B, Soap or candles?

I think it really depends on what your customers like. Around here, more people seem to like the clean, floral and fruit scents in tarts and candles...I can't give away bakery scents. I don't sell soap so I couldn't speak on that subject. I guess it just boils down to what a person's preference is.