Triple Swirl in my Misty Creek Mold

Here is the first soaps I've made in my Misty Creek Mold. :) So far I like it, but I like slab molds. The test will be using the honkin' knife (which I think I'm gonna LOVE-lol)

Anyway, I've done triple swirls before, but this is the first one that has come out the way I liked it.

The scent is Fruit Slices and the colors are a combo of Peaks ultramarines and oxides.

It's still in the mold, I made it late last night so I'll update after cutting and let ya'll know how I like the knife.

:)

post-212-139458397512_thumb.jpg

post-212-139458397515_thumb.jpg

Thank you everyone!

I cut it this morning, but it's still a little soft to clean up and bevel, so we'll see what it's like tonight when I get home from work. As soon as I get them cleaned up I'll post a pic. The swirl only went all the way through on some, and some it's just kind of color blobs, but the knife! Man-o-Man that knife is NICE! It was so easy to use! I love it!

:)

Ok where are the cut pics?? You're just teasin' us!! :D

Oh and I want to see a pic. of the BIG knife also. ;)

Where did you get this mold?

I just know it has to be sooo purdy cuz it sure is in the mold!! Perfect colors for that scent!! :D

Michi, I got the mold off of ebay. Cannot remember the sellers ebay name, but I think if you do a search on Misty Creek it should come up. It was posted on here a while back I believe. It's the wooden mold that has the cut slots on all 4 sides, and it also comes with a slab knife to cut.

I will post pics tonight of both the soaps and knife when I get home whether the soaps are trimmed up or not. They were still a little soft last night. I think it's because I poured at such a thin trace and also it's a little different recipe than my norm. :)

It has a little ash, but most of my slap made soaps do. I don't think I've ever gotten ash on any soaps I've made in my log molds. Oh well. It's still really pretty. :)