F.O. Suppliers

kuepie

ive only ordered from 3..

peaks

wholesalesuppliesplus (close to me)

candlewic

i must say, peaks seems to be the best quality of the 3... although i have some good response from some of the wholesalesuppliesplus too

early american candle is close too, but i have yet to buy anything from them... i did visit the showroom once tho

Scents for Soy (LUV every FO I've tried- strong)

MillCreek (use and like most all of their FO's- but this is where I started from-now I'm spreading my wings and trying other companies' supplies)

KY (just 2 or 3 FO's)

and just ordered from for the first time Southern Scentations - the suggestion of a GREAT chandlier that I respect. They smell GREAT in bottle can't wait to try in soy.

I buy all my scents exclusively from CandleChem Company through EBay. So far, every scent I've tried in a 1lb candle almost drives you from the room. I've tried them in essential oil burners and they're almost unbearable.

Lower the amount of FO you're using. Just because you *can* use X amount of FO in X wax doesn't mean you *have* to. ;)

"So they make you flee and you can't stand them?"

Oh yes. I don't make them for sale but the odd people I do give them to expect a scent that will kill the plants in the room and permeate a 12" thick concrete wall. Now that's a scented candle, and there's never any disappointment. I can't speak to the difference between the forementioned seller and Peaks but the price is right.

I have photos being developed and will post them in the gallery soon.

"So they make you flee and you can't stand them?"

Oh yes. I don't make them for sale but the odd people I do give them to expect a scent that will kill the plants in the room and permeate a 12" thick concrete wall. Now that's a scented candle, and there's never any disappointment.

LOL! That's great.

Is the e-Bay store the same thing as candlechem.com on the web? I know that one but never ordered from them.

I get my FO;s from Peaks. Lonestar and Candle Suppply Place. Both Lonestar and Candle Supply Place ore local for me. And JC's Candle Supply. I like Peaks the best, but when I need wax, I will go to Lonestar-they have a good selection.

"Is the e-Bay store the same thing as candlechem.com on the web? I know that one but never ordered from them."

Apparently, yes. The odd thing is, now that I've been to the web site, is their stuff is much cheaper on EBay. Website 4oz fragrance; 6.49. Same ragrance on EBay: 4.95. Wierd. I'd 100% recommend them for anything.

I've been to dozens of sites and I'm still iso these fo's:

Aloeswood

Bay Leaves

Black Spruce

Calamus

Fennel

Galbanum

Lemon Leaf

Mastic

Milk

Onycha

Palm

Peach Leaf

Plum Blossom

Rose Hips

Rose Water

Water

If anybody has come across any of these oddball fo's in your travels, I would be most grateful to know where you saw them :)

Thank you!

Teresa

I love this thread...word of mouth is the best advertising for anybody! I sure wish I had this kind of info. before I started spending (and wasting) $$ at various suppliers. I haven't tried Peak yet but I will be. My top three are

Bittercreek North

Nature's Garden

Just Scent (a newly discovered pleasure)

All have excellent customer service, too!

I buy all my scents exclusively from CandleChem Company through EBay. So far, every scent I've tried in a 1lb candle almost drives you from the room. I've tried them in essential oil burners and they're almost unbearable.

Don't know if it's just the ones I've tried, but I don't think they smell like what they are supposed to be........maybe it's just me.:rolleyes2