F.O. Suppliers

kuepie

Solas Candles - Chris is a perfectionist and everything I have tried is dead on.

Just Scent - Great strong scents and can't beat the price or CS.

I have a couple of samples from Bitter Creek North, but I have better ones from Solas so I haven't bothered to try them.

• 2 months later...

Very interesting thread. I have taken an informal/unofficial tally of results (took a little while), and this is what I have come up with.

I will preface this by saying that, while I don't know how long Greenleaf has been around, I would venture to guess that it's not that long because, from what I've read in OTHER threads, they are amongst the most respected of fragrance oils, and, there wasn't a single mention in this thread. This thread is close to a year old, which would explain it, if Greenleaf has been around less than that amount of time.

Peak-44

Nature's Garden-23

BitterCreek (no specification as to North or South)-16

Just Scent-9

BitterCreek North-7

LoneStar-6

Kentucky-5

BitterCreek South, Bubbles N Lights, Tennessee, Candle Cocoon, MilCreek, Bluegrass-4

Cierra, Candles and Supplies-3

Wicks N Wax, Kangaroo Blue, Snowtop, Candlemaker's Store, Whilesale Supplies Plus-2

Hope this helps everyone.

Since this post was "reborn"....(And since I am way too lazy to look back to see if I already posted to it...)

Peaks - Never had a bad FO from them, and they consistantly out-sell any of my other FO's.

Nature's Garden - Great FO's and Customer Service

I am currently testing oils from Greenleaf, AWE, and RE. One of those may be the third choice!

• Like 1

I pretty much only order from ICS (because they have great oils at low prices).

But I also love some of the FO's from Just Scent, however they are a bit pricey for me since I always buy in 4 oz. bottles.

Oddly enough, I have only tried 3 Peak's FOs and I hated them all. But then again, my favorites are always food/sweet scents. The 3 I have from Peak's are fresh linen, tall grass, and home for the holidays.