F.O. Suppliers

kuepie

I am really glad to see this thread posted. I wasted money by ordering from some suppliers. I am happy to see some of the names that I was considering ordering from popping up again and again.

As for my choices

Peak's

Lonestar (but I have ordered only one scent from them)

Hey everyone!! Brand new here! Glad to have found this place!!! I usually buy from candlesandsupplies.com, paplin.com VERY strong stuff, but expensive, and I have ordered from Natures garden before.

Can I have a link to this peak? My curiousity is aroused.

Peaks

Just Scent

Bear Lab.

B/c those are the only ones I've actually tried/used in candles or B&B.

I have samples from BCN and BCS, CandlesandSupplies and a few other places, but haven't tried them as of yet.

You won't be disappointed with Peak or Just Scent FO's, they are strong and awesome!! :D

To be honest with you... I joined CT a year ago and heard everyone "plugging" peaks all the time. I thought it was because Peaks was a sponsor of this board and people were brown nosing LOL! At the time I had only used Bittercreek and a couple of others but Peaks had a sell for wax going on so I bought some and was very pleased. Then I got in a on a FO co-op and WOW! I quickly learned how professional and corteous they are AND how awesome their products are! I love Peaks!

Peaks

Bittercreek

(A converted brown noser!)