ISO "TRUE" Lilac

Fern

I've tried a few different suppliers for a true, lilac FO. They all seem to be sickenly strong and incredibly artificial smelling. Anyone know of a Lilac that smells as close to the real thing as you can get?

I tried a lot of lilac FO's and had the same thought as you. ChrisR told me to try Genwax a few years ago, I've been using it ever since. I got a sniffie from Scent Works, really liked it so I ordered a bottle, but I didn't put in in wax yet, only in B&B. I sell more Lilac (from genwax) than any other scent this time of year.

Yep, I second that one.:D

Third.

C&S's is also very nice, but RE's Hungarian Lilac is a dead ringer for Lilac.

Speaking of, in about a month they should be blooming here....maybe that's why I can't sell Lilac in WI? People are sick of the scent going into summer...LMAO.

HTH

Hungarian Lilac from RE- its in the Chermark Line. :wink2:

Most realistic lilac you can buy.

I ordered that one on Friday. I've never used Chermark FOs but was ordering some of the SNC FOs that RE now carries when I saw that one and had to put it in my basket. BCN used to have a wonderful Lilac on their clearance list but its gone now. I've been looking for another replacement lilac since then. I hope this is the one. :)