Help with xmas scents please...

Well you're in a different region than I am lol, but here would be some choices for ya:

Cranberry Spice

Red Clove (or a nice spicy clove scent ... orange clove could work)

Spruce Christmas Tree (the pine scent lol)

Most baked goods might work and there's Jack Frost (very minty kind of scent)

You might get by with some Red Hot Cinnamon or Cinnamon buns too. I've heard twigs and berries is good, but I've not gotten it into wax yet.

I just got a sample of Hot Cocoa that smells good. Have yet to try it.

Would fully agree on the Red Clove and Spruce Christmas Tree. Spruce is much better than standard Pine scent.

Amish Harvest is a HUGE seller for me! Pumpkin Spice is too.

Cranberry Cinnamon is another huge seller for the holidays! I mix my own.

I just got a sample of Hot Cocoa that smells good. Have yet to try it.

Would fully agree on the Red Clove and Spruce Christmas Tree. Spruce is much better than standard Pine scent.

Amish Harvest is a HUGE seller for me! Pumpkin Spice is too.

Cranberry Cinnamon is another huge seller for the holidays! I mix my own.

I have done Hot Cocoa,,and it smells wonderful except it is a heavier scent so I use 1/2 oz. to 1lb wax,,learned from my first try,,LOL;)

We do a fundraiser for a local middle school foot ball team in the fall and everyone buys for christmas presents early. Our biggest sellers last year were Apple Jack and Peel #1, Pumpkin Fudge #2, Amish Harvest #3, and Spiced Cranberry #4. Hope this help ya!!

Spruce Christmas Tree is a must! Best, most authentic smelling pine scent I've ever smelled. Twigs-n-Berries and Amish Harvest are great ones as well.

So where do I find this FO ladies.... you have my interest! I tried a pine Scent last year and it was not too good. SO do tell! :D

THANX!

So where do I find this FO ladies.... you have my interest! I tried a pine Scent last year and it was not too good. SO do tell! :D

THANX!

You'll find Spruce Christmas Tree at Peaks. Try a sample first to be sure that you like it...but I think you might end up kicking yourself in the butt for not buying a pound. ;)