Logo is back up, sorry I took down!!!

cozyaromas

I like it alot, love the feeling of the fireplace and rocking chair. I agree that the bottom text should be moved to the left away from the border. The Cozy Aroma is a little big and "fat" too and I don't like the way the C touches the mantel of the fireplace. Maybe a smaller, skinnier font. But I really love your overall idea.

I think it's awesome too to see if from rough draft to almost finished label - how cool!

Funny, I was thinking how much I liked that the tag line on the bottom wasn't centered as you would traditionally see, yet then again, this has a traditional feel to it so you may want to nudge it back. Also, I'm thinking the company name should be less thick & not touching the mantel.

Great job!!

Very beautiful, IMO The label is about your company name, not just the graphics, so besides detaching it from the fire place a tad .I would not change a thing about the font..It goes with the look. Go with your gut feeling too and the look you like or youll never be happy , as you know what looks good in your mind and itll be something youll love.:D Again great job and that was a very neat process to see. thanks for sharing

I think it's great! Very impressive job! My ONLY critique is that I would remove the period after your tagline. It's not a complete sentence, so it doesn't need a period, plus, taglines generally don't call for a period. I know it's a small thing, but my eye immediately zeroed in on it, and I hate to detract from your name and your beautiful candles on the fireplace!

Thank you everyone for the kind words!!! I think it's totally amazing seeing the tranformation from pencil sketch to graphic, I think Kristal from www.peddlergraphics.com did an awesome job and I give her much Kudos for a job well done!!!

I've noted minor modifications that needs to be done to the label, which I will convey to her, but overall I think it's great and I'm glad that you all felt the same.;)

I love it all. I don't think it needs to be changed. I even like the words touching the fireplace and the border. It gives it kind of a 3D effect. And I think the fonts are very compatible with the feeling you are trying to convey. The font looks like the writing used a lot from the fifties. Which was a time known for family and togetherness. The colors are rich and very appealing and very unique. I saw your sketches too. I like the sketch look but this is really pretty. Great job!

Hey guys, sorry I took it down....I was reading another thread about someone's wording was on another's person website due to a designer's error. Well as I was looking at my graphic designer's website and I saw something almost similiar to mine so I took my graphic off of this site, until I had a clarification because I didn't want to be in conflict with someone else. But everything is cleared up, just a misunderstanding. I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting. ;)

I like it alot, love the feeling of the fireplace and rocking chair. I agree that the bottom text should be moved to the left away from the border. The Cozy Aroma is a little big and "fat" too and I don't like the way the C touches the mantel of the fireplace. Maybe a smaller, skinnier font. But I really love your overall idea.

I agree with Fragile and really like your logo.