Welcome to the brand new board!

RobinInOR

Wow,

Am I glad to be back ( I used to be coogs). I've missed everyone!! Decided to update my name for the spanking new board. While we were down hubby made me a super huge new candle/soap working bench. I'm so excited. We have a kitchen again. Now to get all my stuff moved & organized & get started! Unfortunately I have to go to work tomorrow, bah humbug!!

Connie :)

Thanks to Alan and the Mods for all their hard work. So glad to be back. This board was well missed.

I second this! I'm fairly new to the board, but boy did I become attached real QUICK!! as I was lost and no where to turn when I had a question or wanted to share something- THANKS AGAIN for ALL our hard work getting it up and running. I like the new look- will like it better once I figure everything out :D (just got done figuring out the last board) :rolleyes:

I'm so glad the board is up and running!!! Just wanted to say "Hey" to all and Thanx to Alan & The Mods for the opportunity you've allowed me to get my house cleaned up LOL. Oh Yeah! and thanx for the pretti new board~~~~