New shipping rates at FancyCandleJars

I have heard that the fancy jars are not as thick as others, not that they are not as good, just not as thick. I have been looking into the Jar Stores metro jars, and now have looked into fancy's metro. The Jar Store is slightly higher on their product, but the shipping isn't that different. Though when I priced them at fancy the site said 31.00 for shipping of 2 cases from IL and it costs me about the same to have 2 cases shipped from Connecticut. So I guess I will have to try these fancy metro jars and see if I like them.

I wonder if they'd sell them individually so we could try them out?????

I don't want to buy a full case, as I've neve even used this style of jar, but have really been wanting to test them.

One case for me of the 8oz. is $22-holy crap I just can't get over the pricing for shipping of jars. :eek:

Maybe that's why I have no large jars! :rolleyes:

I emailed Ron Friday at about 6pm and by 7pm he had emailed me back and said that the samples will go out Monday...I was sooo impressed. Its to bad they don't have the other jars I'm wanting to carry..yet. I'm sure they will add more styles as they get more customers.

Heather

So do I just call them or email them for the samples? Anyone in particular to talk with?

TIA

Samples would be great if you could ever get them? I have talked with this guy at least 3 times to ask for samples. Yes, he is a very nice man, but I have not receive my samples after 2 months of waiting for them. I gave up and went to the Jar Store. I may pay a little more but at least I will get them. I couldn't risk having my orders disappear several times like my samples have. Waiting for these samples has really slowed my testing process a lot. Just my 2 cents on these guys.

Grrrrr Can someone give me the email addy for them please?? Everytime I go to that site it gives me this box with an "internet explorer script error" :rolleyes: and I keep closing the box and it keeps coming back up so that I can't even click on anything else, I have to hurry and just try to close the whole link, it's happened both times I've gone to the site, and I just give up. :(

TIA